FiiO In-Ear Monitors EX1 2nd gen is on the market now !
Oct 7, 2017 at 5:42 AM Post #91 of 99
The tuning compared with EX1 was greatly improved, vocals sound sublime, so clear and in-your-face and the bass is much stronger. What impresses me the most about this IEM is the openness, it's unlike anything I've tried IEM related. Not even my 8-10 driver IEMs sound this open and airy. Instrument separation is stunning. They sound better than the iBasso IT03 Triple Driver and FLC8S. So open, so immersive, so detailed, so clear and transparent in the mids and highs. The experience is quite unique.
Excellent ,

Oct 11, 2017 at 8:44 PM Post #92 of 99
The more I listen to the EX1 II, the more I'm impressed with the midrange and the spaciousness, openness, airiness, its a 9.5 out of 10 and I've been reviewing IEMs for over 2 years. The bass is also excellent, great improvement over EX1 and the treble is airy and detailed, I like it alot. Along with the LG G6's Quad-DAC and FiiO A5, they sing and I no longer want to use "closed" IEMs. At least for now :)

Oct 13, 2017 at 1:47 PM Post #93 of 99
The tuning compared with EX1 was greatly improved, vocals sound sublime, so clear and in-your-face and the bass is much stronger. What impresses me the most about this IEM is the openness, it's unlike anything I've tried IEM related. Not even my 8-10 driver IEMs sound this open and airy. Instrument separation is stunning. They sound better than the iBasso IT03 Triple Driver and FLC8S. So open, so immersive, so detailed, so clear and transparent in the mids and highs. The experience is quite unique.
Well stated.

Totally concur. These IEMs are fantastic. I know Brooko reviewed the EX1 V1 - https://www.headfonia.com/review-fiio-ex1-dunus-euh-fiios-first-iem/4/ and he loved those. Hope he gets to do a review of these too.

Oct 13, 2017 at 2:34 PM Post #94 of 99
Maybe I missed it or can't find it atm but did anyone compare the EX1 II and F5??

Oct 13, 2017 at 4:05 PM Post #96 of 99
Thought Brooko had EX1 but not EX1 II??

Oct 13, 2017 at 4:22 PM Post #98 of 99
Cool, I had not really gone past Brooko and GD's reviews but there was one that only called them EX1 after the first mention of 2nd gen so I missed it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back