FiiO FX15. 1dd+1ba+4EST drivers
Mar 19, 2024 at 7:58 AM Post #107 of 117
Mar 19, 2024 at 12:48 PM Post #108 of 117
Thanks but i
do you have fx15? how sounds it?
warm and detailed, a bit recessed mids, its the first iem i’ve heard so warm and so detailed at the same time and in a good way
As i’ve said for me, with the lc-4.4D the bass becomes tighter and the instrumental separation is better
Also with lc-re pro all is tighter and the highs smoother, i prefer the lc-4.4D, brightness but no harshness, and tighter
Sorry for my english
Also compared with fh7 and Fdx and i prefer Fx15

I think it benefits a lot of a good pure silver cable better than stock

Mar 19, 2024 at 1:03 PM Post #109 of 117
Thanks but i

warm and detailed, a bit recessed mids, its the first iem i’ve heard so warm and so detailed at the same time and in a good way
As i’ve said for me, with the lc-4.4D the bass becomes tighter and the instrumental separation is better
Also with lc-re pro all is tighter and the highs smoother, i prefer the lc-4.4D, brightness but no harshness, and tighter
Sorry for my english
Also compared with fh7 and Fdx and i prefer Fx15
a bit warmth on side at midbass, but not dark or warm like 64 audio Duo. mids not recessed like on 64 audio u12t- they forward.vocal front. clarity exceptional. bass,mids and treble eaay outperforms hyped U12t in details,resolution,treble,midrange and bass,clarity,imaging,soundstage ,even fx15 better fit,better pasive noise isolation,lighter,...both LC-RE pro and LC-4.4D bad overpriced cable-they not pure silver like 3N 4N 5N or 6N. they cheapest sterling cable ,both only 92.5% silver. As you talk-best sounds with high purity silver cable 3n or 4N. So,you no need buy same cable,ansd wast money. better look at real silver 99.99% cable...

I think it benefits a lot of a good pure silver cable better than stock
better look at FiiO LC-RD High-Purity Pure Silver cable vs only sterling LC-4.4D...

Mar 20, 2024 at 8:21 AM Post #110 of 117
a bit warmth on side at midbass, but not dark or warm like 64 audio Duo. mids not recessed like on 64 audio u12t- they forward.vocal front. clarity exceptional. bass,mids and treble eaay outperforms hyped U12t in details,resolution,treble,midrange and bass,clarity,imaging,soundstage ,even fx15 better fit,better pasive noise isolation,lighter,...both LC-RE pro and LC-4.4D bad overpriced cable-they not pure silver like 3N 4N 5N or 6N. they cheapest sterling cable ,both only 92.5% silver. As you talk-best sounds with high purity silver cable 3n or 4N. So,you no need buy same cable,ansd wast money. better look at real silver 99.99% cable...
Any reconendation of a good quality cable?
better look at FiiO LC-RD High-Purity Pure Silver cable vs only sterling LC-4.4D...
The LC-RD Pro is the one that comes included with the FX15. I have tried the 4.4D and to my ears it softens the bass a bit and makes it even more crystal clear, at least that's my perception and taste, even though it may not be a better cable than the stock one.

Mar 20, 2024 at 10:42 AM Post #111 of 117
Any reconendation of a good quality cable?

The LC-RD Pro is the one that comes included with the FX15. I have tried the 4.4D and to my ears it softens the bass a bit and makes it even more crystal clear, at least that's my perception and taste, even though it may not be a better cable than the stock one.
im talk about LC-RD 4strand cable. not for stock 8strand LC-RD Pro.... https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001670717702.html

aluminium softens bass. forget any silver 99.9999% fiio cable has for 80eur. They use cheap bad 99% silver. 5N silver cable starts price from 300eur... fiio just marketing for silver <word>...

Mar 22, 2024 at 7:20 AM Post #114 of 117

Users who are viewing this thread

Back