FiiO FH5 - Quad Driver Hybrid In-Ear Monitors || Knowles Balanced Armature Drivers
Jun 27, 2018 at 4:52 PM Post #106 of 2,258
About the price different, the cost difference come from the metal case and the driver, accessories,

1, About the metal case, you should noticed that the FH5 includes 3 different parts and the shape is far more complex than our F9/F9 pro, we call it "TriShell", if you get both on hand , you will figure out what a huge improvement based on F9 PRO.

2,About the drivers, this time, we used a very famous ED BA for the middle , the ED driver is quite expensive , plz noted that not every BA cost the same.

3, This time the FH5 comes with a very good cable and better package.

BTW, you guys can waiting for the reviews and I believe you will not disappoint about FH5.
Were you able to procure D.O.M.E. proprietary drivers for the Mids or can you say? And if so , yes they would be costly.

Jun 27, 2018 at 5:49 PM Post #108 of 2,258
Can't wait to hear more impressions then some reviews. Really wondering how they would compare to the Oriveti New Primacy, ever since I bought them they have been my daily driver, if they out perform the NP, that's more than enough said but even if they are very close but slightly different, still very very good iem for the buck :wink:

Jun 27, 2018 at 7:05 PM Post #109 of 2,258
$379 Singapore is $277.99 USD.
Yup, the sg in the url, as well as the info on the site, definitely indicate that this is for the Singapore market and is likely in Singapore dollars.

Jun 27, 2018 at 8:47 PM Post #110 of 2,258
Wow.... Wow.... WOW!
WarmRichSmooth? 250$? Baby Oriolus?
I need this, like NOW!

Soooort of baby Oriolus, but not really. Oriolus is wider soundstage sounding, and a slightly brighter mid - high end. FH5 (at least the prototype i tried) was like, smoooth smooth and gentle. I might say it's somewhere between Oriolus and Acoustune HS1551 CU.

Jun 28, 2018 at 5:01 AM Post #117 of 2,258
Yes...E1 Personal Audio SG is from Singapore...therefore the price would be in SGD. Much like how if I visit any website whose store is based in USA I would assume the prices are in USD...

Jun 28, 2018 at 10:51 AM Post #119 of 2,258
Worried that the grill has the removed - likely voiding the warranty - just to make it sound right... :confused:

Never said sound right.
Just opinion. Other reviews will give their opinion. Bass is up and banging and treble is reaching higher. Stock tune is somewhat balanced. Audiophile I guess?
Like it like my other 4 3 bore hybrids.
Screenless

It goes right back on anyway.

Jun 28, 2018 at 10:55 AM Post #120 of 2,258
Never said sound right.
Just opinion. Other reviews will give their opinion. Bass is up and banging and treble is reaching higher. Stock tune is somewhat balanced. Audiophile I guess?
Like it like my other 4 3 bore hybrids.
Screenless

It goes right back on anyway.

I see - I was mainly just confused about the 'something was missing' wording, but I think I get what you mean now. More v shaped but more fun with the screen removed?

I'm new to IEMs though, so isn't there a worry with earwax if the screen is removed?

I wonder what the general concensus will be.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back