FiiO F9, F9Pro-Detachable MMCX connector,Hi-Res Audio Certified,2.5mm TRRS/3.5mm audio cable
Mar 13, 2018 at 5:01 AM Post #1,382 of 1,544
hello friend, I am in doubt between Fiio F9 PRO and Fiio FH1. In the case of POP music like Demi Lovato, Rita Ora, Dua Lipa, which one would suit the best or would both perform well this style? Many thanks for the answers.
Dear friend,

The f9 Pro is 1 dynamic and 2 balanced armature drivers design, with better high frequency analysis. The FH1 has more sense of bass. Of course, the sound quality view above is for reference only.

Best regards

Last edited:
FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Mar 13, 2018 at 5:23 PM Post #1,383 of 1,544
Yeah, but it's not only about compressing the front, it's about the direction of the compression as well. It's like you should peel them back slightly while pressing, and not compressing them in a way that they (almost) close up in front of the InEar's tube. Just takes a bit of trial and error for each ear, I guess...

Mar 13, 2018 at 6:57 PM Post #1,384 of 1,544
I pushed them in and help it for a few seconds as I heard it helps the foam to mould to your ears.

I had problems with my old Comply tips in that I could not maintain a perfect seal which meant that the bass was poor and that the earphones always fell out of my ears. I discovered that in spite of having large ears, I actually have small ear canals. I have replaced all of my foam tips with size small and now all of my earphones sound great.

Mar 14, 2018 at 7:25 PM Post #1,385 of 1,544
My review on FiiO F9Pro is live now!

They really hit a sweet spot with me, and all at an amazingly friendly price tag :)

Great work on FiiO's side with them!

https://audiophile-heaven.blogspot.com/2018/03/fiio-f9-pro-harder-better-faster-fiio.html

Audiophile-Heaven-FiiO-F9Pro-Review-25.jpg

Mar 14, 2018 at 11:43 PM Post #1,386 of 1,544
My review on FiiO F9Pro is live now!

They really hit a sweet spot with me, and all at an amazingly friendly price tag :)

Great work on FiiO's side with them!

https://audiophile-heaven.blogspot.com/2018/03/fiio-f9-pro-harder-better-faster-fiio.html
Thanks for the nice write-up! Been hesitant on purchasing these as I try to determine reading various reviews if this is my preferred sound signature. I typically enjoy the highend shimmer and not sensitive to treble spikes, but enjoy an impactful clean bass although not a sub-bass or basshead. Just purchased the FIIO Q5 and think these will match well and would get to use the balanced output without an additional purchase...decisions

Mar 14, 2018 at 11:45 PM Post #1,387 of 1,544
Thanks for the nice write-up! Been hesitant on purchasing these as I try to determine reading various reviews if this is my preferred sound signature. I typically enjoy the highend shimmer and not sensitive to treble spikes, but enjoy an impactful clean bass although not a sub-bass or basshead. Just purchased the FIIO Q5 and think these will match well and would get to use the balanced output without an additional purchase...decisions

Then these should be exactly what you need. It's got both of those.

Mar 14, 2018 at 11:53 PM Post #1,388 of 1,544
Then these should be exactly what you need. It's got both of those.
Thanks, yes these should be a good match...preparing my charge card haha.
Anyone use these with glasses? Wear them, but never had a pair of over ear cables before.

Mar 15, 2018 at 12:36 AM Post #1,389 of 1,544
I did. No problem at all. The way the wires sit, they aren't pressed up against your temples, more like they kinda hug to the outer curve of your ears.

Honestly, I'd buy an F9 cable for all my IEMs.

Mar 21, 2018 at 8:04 AM Post #1,390 of 1,544
Maybe this is not the right forum to post but Is here a Canadian distributor for Fiio, my F9 all of a sudden stopped playing music, I tried both cables but nothing, was wondering if I can send them for repair its not even 1yr. I have them.

Thank you

Mar 21, 2018 at 2:15 PM Post #1,391 of 1,544
Mar 22, 2018 at 10:14 AM Post #1,394 of 1,544
Hi,
I'm looking for my first "audiophile" IEM, and after reading a lot of reviewed, I wanted to go with the Dunu Titan 3, which seems to have a wonderful mid-range.
This morning, before validating my basket, I saw the Fiio F9 Pro and the Massdrop x MEE Audio Pinnacle PX
The price is not the same (160€ for the Fiio, 150€ for the PX and 92€ for the Titan 3), but it' in my budget.

The F9 seems more isolating, have a standard mmcx connector and reviews are dithyrambic !
So is the PX.

But there is no way for me to test them before buying, so I'd like your advice.
My playlist is mainly composed of male/female voices singer, accoustic and classic rock, classical music, musicals, and some jazz and ethnic instrumental music (Hadouk Trio, Ondezoka, ..)
No electro, no metal, no Hip-hop, very few reggae..

So I guess a mid-range killer IEM will suit me well
I don't looking for a "surgical" sound, but a muscial one, with long listening capabilities without being tiring.

What do you think?
F9 pro ? pinacle PX or Titan 3?
Thanks

Mar 22, 2018 at 10:58 AM Post #1,395 of 1,544
Hi,
I'm looking for my first "audiophile" IEM, and after reading a lot of reviewed, I wanted to go with the Dunu Titan 3, which seems to have a wonderful mid-range.
This morning, before validating my basket, I saw the Fiio F9 Pro and the Massdrop x MEE Audio Pinnacle PX
The price is not the same (160€ for the Fiio, 150€ for the PX and 92€ for the Titan 3), but it' in my budget.

The F9 seems more isolating, have a standard mmcx connector and reviews are dithyrambic !
So is the PX.

But there is no way for me to test them before buying, so I'd like your advice.
My playlist is mainly composed of male/female voices singer, accoustic and classic rock, classical music, musicals, and some jazz and ethnic instrumental music (Hadouk Trio, Ondezoka, ..)
No electro, no metal, no Hip-hop, very few reggae..

So I guess a mid-range killer IEM will suit me well
I don't looking for a "surgical" sound, but a muscial one, with long listening capabilities without being tiring.

What do you think?
F9 pro ? pinacle PX or Titan 3?
Thanks
For those kinds of music, I don't think you could go wrong with the Pinnacle PX (or P1). It's also very comfortable for long wearing sessions. I know there are some who will disagree (and have), but I find it to be one of the most comfortable IEMs I own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back