Fiio e11 + iPhone discussion
Mar 16, 2012 at 9:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

AnnonTheMouse

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone,

I just got my Fiio e11 yesterday (less than 24 hours after I ordered it from headfoneshop in Canada: would highly suggest buying from charles if you live in Canada). I'm pairing with my iOs devices and klipsches x10. Im curious what people's preferences are. My question to you head fi is:

What settings do you use for both the amp and iPhone? Why music do you listen to with it, and do you change the settings for different genres?

Mar 16, 2012 at 2:26 PM Post #2 of 5

Quote:
Hi everyone,
I just got my Fiio e11 yesterday (less than 24 hours after I ordered it from headfoneshop in Canada: would highly suggest buying from charles if you live in Canada). I'm pairing with my iOs devices and klipsches x10. Im curious what people's preferences are. My question to you head fi is:
What settings do you use for both the amp and iPhone? Why music do you listen to with it, and do you change the settings for different genres?

Order a Fiio L cable, it connects to apple product's LOD port, gives a slightly cleaner signal for external amplifiers (like the E11).

Mar 16, 2012 at 9:39 PM Post #4 of 5
I use an app called 'Equalizer' with my E11 and SoundMAGIC E10's. For normal listening I use high voltage setting, low gain, EQ 1 for most genres such as dubstep and electronic, I tend to knock the EQ up to 2 when listening to hip hop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back