Fiio E10K has stopped working on all Windows OS's
Jun 12, 2018 at 9:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Yukicore

100+ Head-Fier
Recently my Fiio E10K has stopped functioning, it doesn't get the built-in drivers working, and there are no drivers to be downloaded. The ASIO drivers work, but they work very badly with Windows 10, cause crashes and many other issues.

What can be done to fix this?

All the searches that I've made have resulted in a dead end. I tried everything that I have in my power and imagination.

Of course I tried contacting Fiio support, but they seem to have been shut down? I haven't gotten a response for 3 weeks. And my recent message got a throwback that said The recipient has insufficient mailbox space to receive your email.

Jul 30, 2018 at 9:11 PM Post #3 of 5
I'd like to follow up and close this thread. Fiio ended up replying after I messaged them from a different e-mail. They said that my e-mail (-s) got thrown into spam box.

I sent the device to them, and it's presumably repaired and will be soon shipped back to me.

The customer service from Fiio has always been superb, which is why it was probably the case that my e-mail was thrown into spam, by the auto-system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back