FiiO A5 battery life span
Oct 5, 2019 at 4:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Digeeedad

100+ Head-Fier
Sorry, mis-titled previous similar post... I read that FiiO apparently has only a 6 month warranty on the A5 battery. I’ve ordered an A5 and am wondering if anyone knows what to expect in terms of battery life span? I can foresee charging the A5 every 1 to 2 days. Any suggestions/tips to insure battery health and longevity?

Oct 6, 2019 at 8:58 PM Post #2 of 3
It has a normal Li-ion battery so the lifespan is also typical of such.

From the internet:
The typical estimated life of a Lithium-Ion battery is about two to three years or 300 to 500 charge cycles, whichever occurs first. One charge cycle is a period of use from fully charged, to fully discharged, and fully recharged again.

Recharge as frequently as comman sense dictates and do not allow the battery to go too low. Depleting the battery is a sure fire way to kill the battery fast. Also don't let the amp expose to too high or low a temperature.

Oct 7, 2019 at 12:06 AM Post #3 of 3
It has a normal Li-ion battery so the lifespan is also typical of such.

From the internet:

Recharge as frequently as comman sense dictates and do not allow the battery to go too low. Depleting the battery is a sure fire way to kill the battery fast. Also don't let the amp expose to too high or low a temperature.

Thanks for the reply and great info! I guess I won’t have to obsess about battery health for a while! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back