Fighters anyone?
Jul 22, 2012 at 8:50 PM Post #3 of 69
Favorite genre. I don't have a game system anymore though. PC all the way at this point until we see a new system from someone.

Aug 2, 2012 at 7:43 PM Post #5 of 69
I love my fighters.  I play on both PS3 and 360.  On 360 I play SC IV, SC V, BB:CS extend, MvC3/ultimate MvC3, and Battle Fantasia.  PM me your gamertag if you're interested in playing a few rounds sometime.

Aug 7, 2012 at 7:45 PM Post #6 of 69
Used to play fighters, but online pretty much ruined it for me. I swore off fighting games after SFIV, and haven't touched one since. I used to have a lot of love for fighters.

Everyone always picks the best characters with the same BS tactics. It got old. I miss the days when arcades were thriving.

Aug 7, 2012 at 9:29 PM Post #7 of 69
I know what you mean there. But sf4 is soooooo balanced I find it fun to play still even online. I don't see any one character that is just flat out better than others. Either way, I really on.y play cap com fighters at this point because its what all my buddies play, primarily sfxt at this point but will go into umvc3 too.

Aug 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM Post #8 of 69
Yeah, tell that to the Ken, Ryu, Sagats, and Akumas... which make up 99% of the online community.

Oct 30, 2012 at 2:15 PM Post #13 of 69
have been a fan of fighting games for a while but I dont have the patience or the time they require. SF4 online is garbage in america especially with all the "online" kens around abusing shoryuken and slow american internet... I'd say the game is fairly balanced though as those tactics are worthless in professional play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back