Fidue Artemis
Jan 25, 2020 at 8:09 PM Post #16 of 25
I asked my friend to buy one for me and ship it to Pittsburgh through DHL. It just took about a week actually :-D

So what are your impressions? And how much did you pay?

Jan 25, 2020 at 11:29 PM Post #17 of 25
So what are your impressions? And how much did you pay?

The soundstage is quite impressive that it no longer sounds like an in-ear headphone. The width of its soundstage is even comparable to my open isine20, but with much better details at more accurate positions. The sound contains very little favor itself, which makes singing not as emotional as my isine20, but still provides a good listening experience. My dx200+amp3 (modded) is already sufficient to drives it well, which leads to good dynamics (significantly better than isine20 and solaris). Both bass and treble are at a high standard, providing a natural and smooth audio impression (the treble is a little piercing at first, but becomes much smoother after 90 hours). I personally find this iem a very good one... it is a pity that Fidue seems to be indifferent about the market and did not make an effort to promote its products. Given that it has been a year, it is still not available in crinacle's IEM measurement database and has no autoEQ results...I am reaching out to both Fidue and crinacle to make Artemis included in the database sooner. I got a 300-yuan discount and paid only 12045 yuan (about 1730 USD). Shipment is just about 54 yuan (~8 USD).

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2020 at 4:41 AM Post #18 of 25
The soundstage is quite impressive that it no longer sounds like an in-ear headphone. The width of its soundstage is even comparable to my open isine20, but with much better details at more accurate positions. The sound contains very little favor itself, which makes singing not as emotional as my isine20, but still provides a good listening experience. My dx200+amp3 (modded) is already sufficient to drives it well, which leads to good dynamics (significantly better than isine20 and solaris). Both bass and treble are at a high standard, providing a natural and smooth audio impression (the treble is a little piercing at first, but becomes much smoother after 90 hours). I personally find this iem a very good one... it is a pity that Fidue seems to be indifferent about the market and did not make an effort to promote its products. Given that it has been a year, it is still not available in crinacle's IEM measurement database and has no autoEQ results...I am reaching out to both Fidue and crinacle to make Artemis included in the database sooner. I got a 300-yuan discount and paid only 12045 yuan (about 1730 USD). Shipment is just about 54 yuan (~8 USD).

Cool, thanks for your impressions!
Yeah, I agree, it`s really a pity that Fidue does not seem to be present anymore outside of China....even though they used to be quite "big" in the international scene in times of their A83.
At the headphone fair in Tokyo they said the Artemis will be released very soon in Japan - but still nothing.
I`d love to buy it, too, but it`s definitely over my personal budget (I once sweared to myself I will never spend more than 1000 Euros on an earphone). But I hope one day it will be available used somewhere!

Feb 22, 2020 at 9:35 AM Post #19 of 25
Cool, thanks for your impressions!
Yeah, I agree, it`s really a pity that Fidue does not seem to be present anymore outside of China....even though they used to be quite "big" in the international scene in times of their A83.
At the headphone fair in Tokyo they said the Artemis will be released very soon in Japan - but still nothing.
I`d love to buy it, too, but it`s definitely over my personal budget (I once sweared to myself I will never spend more than 1000 Euros on an earphone). But I hope one day it will be available used somewhere!
No problem, if you come to America someday, I can let you try mine!

Jun 24, 2021 at 8:54 AM Post #20 of 25
Sorry for out of topic. Fidue just released the new IEM, GEM4. Does anyone trial-listening it yet?

Fidue GEM4 Specs 01.jpg

Fidue GEM4 Specs 11.jpg

Jun 24, 2021 at 9:03 AM Post #21 of 25
Sorry for out of topic. Fidue just released the new IEM, GEM4. Does anyone trial-listening it yet?

Fidue GEM4 Specs 01.jpg

Fidue GEM4 Specs 11.jpg

Wow, good find! VERY different design language! Can someone translate the driver configuration? EST?

Jun 24, 2021 at 7:53 PM Post #22 of 25
Jun 25, 2021 at 5:36 AM Post #23 of 25
I am curious how much SQ difference between this GEM4 and Artemis/Sirius MK2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back