Fidue Artemis
May 12, 2019 at 10:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

Hanesu

1000+ Head-Fier
I stumbled over this name in the internet today! Why haven` t I heard of this yet as a Fidue fan!? :beyersmile:
There seems almost no English info...

As it seems it`s a piezo/BA/DD hybrid in stainless steel!

https://www.chinadap.com/2019/05/hpfes2019spring.html

Who knows more?
Exiting!

DSC_2456.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2019 at 2:52 PM Post #5 of 25
Whoever is running this webpage (does anybody know?) gave Artemis a 9.2:

http://www.aboutaudio.org/at-a-glance-iem-shoot-out/

I must say I kind of like his taste in IEMs (Nerva X and other Oriolus offerings on top of the list, for example) ... so to me this could be a hint towards Artemis‘ sound quality... :)

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2019 at 3:02 PM Post #6 of 25

I must say I kind of like his taste in IEMs (Nerva X and other Oriolus offerings on top of the list, for example) ... so to me it could be a hint towards Artemis‘ sound quality... :)
That sounds so great, I am still considering between JVC fw10000 and Artemis. Any recommendation?

Aug 5, 2019 at 4:20 PM Post #7 of 25
That sounds so great, I am still considering between JVC fw10000 and Artemis. Any recommendation?

Well, I think in this regard only people who have actually heard the Artemis could give you a recommendation. But let’s wait! :)

Aug 6, 2019 at 4:03 AM Post #9 of 25

I must say I kind of like his taste in IEMs (Nerva X and other Oriolus offerings on top of the list, for example) ... so to me this could be a hint towards Artemis‘ sound quality... :)

Glad to see someone with a similar taste. Fidue A91 Sirius is my first flagship IEM (which I still own) and the A93 Artemis was pretty darn good. It follows the similar sound path as the A91 Sirius but with much more air and clarity on the upper frequencies. Also with a glimpse of 'silvery' tone added to the vocals.

I must say that it would of been better if they kept the price a bit lower than that - maybe like $1400, similar pricing as CA Solaris. I'm still considering to buy one but hesitant as it felt like I could get a similar level of sound with the A91 Sirius paired with a good pure silver cable.

I'm probably underestimating its ability since I've only tried it for a very short session (which resulted a 9.2 for the IEM list). I'll have another chance to listen this weekend and will see how it really is. Will later post impressions on the website with a possibility for bumping up the rating for A93 Artemis.

I've tried FW10000 few months back and I left that place with a new set in my hands. Very much enjoying these and will probably do a review later on.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2019 at 5:28 AM Post #10 of 25
Glad to see someone with a similar taste. Fidue A91 Sirius is my first flagship IEM (which I still own) and the A93 Artemis was pretty darn good. It follows the similar sound path as the A91 Sirius but with much more air and clarity on the upper frequencies. Also with a glimpse of 'silvery' tone added to the vocals.

I must say that it would of been better if they kept the price a bit lower than that - maybe like $1400, similar pricing as CA Solaris. I'm still considering to buy one but hesitant as it felt like I could get a similar level of sound with the A91 Sirius paired with a good pure silver cable.

I'm probably underestimating its ability since I've only tried it for a very short session (which resulted a 9.2 for the IEM list). I'll have another chance to listen this weekend and will see how it really is. Will later post impressions on the website with a possibility for bumping up the rating for A93 Artemis.

I've tried FW10000 few months back and I left that place with a new set in my hands. Very much enjoying these and will probably do a review later on.

Hi! Thanks a lot for your reply!!!

Nice to know you are also in this forum since I really like your website and taste in IEMs, as written before! :)

Even greater to get some first impression of the Artemis which sound mouth watering - because this is exactly how I would have (slightly) improved Sirius if I was on Fidue`s place.

Me, too, I still own and love Sirius until this day - it is a gorgeous and in my opinion often underestimated TOL IEM!

Are you also located in Japan btw? I wish I could have joined the last Fujiya Headphone Festival, too....unfortunaley this time I could not. But for sure the one in fall!

Aug 9, 2019 at 11:16 AM Post #11 of 25
Hi! Thanks a lot for your reply!!!

Nice to know you are also in this forum since I really like your website and taste in IEMs, as written before! :)

Even greater to get some first impression of the Artemis which sound mouth watering - because this is exactly how I would have (slightly) improved Sirius if I was on Fidue`s place.

Me, too, I still own and love Sirius until this day - it is a gorgeous and in my opinion often underestimated TOL IEM!

Are you also located in Japan btw? I wish I could have joined the last Fujiya Headphone Festival, too....unfortunaley this time I could not. But for sure the one in fall!

I am not, though I visited the Fujiya-Avic show during my vacation time. The exhibition scale was huge and really worth the trip. Hoping to join again. :slight_smile:

Nov 3, 2019 at 4:46 AM Post #12 of 25
I finally tried these today on the Tokyo headphone show and must say to me they sound and are built stunningly!
Compared to the Sirius they sound more extended and even fuller. Treble definitely sounds more detailed and they also got a slight bass lift to balance it out I guess. Definitely colored sound but to me, one of the highlights of the show. :)

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2020 at 5:34 PM Post #14 of 25

I go into this page and find that the score of Artemis is actually 9.5! Really glad to see that it is almost at the top :dt880smile:

Jan 25, 2020 at 6:42 PM Post #15 of 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Back