Fidelizer appreciation and impressions thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2016 at 2:39 PM Post #196 of 439
Completely off topic, but the Fidelizer Pro software has fixed my SLI issues (where I had to Windows+P to my second monitor, and back to get the first to draw correctly!)

You Windows X are a genius in more ways than one :)

Jun 22, 2016 at 12:55 AM Post #197 of 439
holy crap.
this software is damn good.
but I found very fatiguing using it. I don't know why, but normally i can listen to 3-4 hours of music without being tired. using this software, i can barely finish an album... so weird.

Jun 22, 2016 at 1:18 AM Post #198 of 439
  holy crap.
this software is damn good.
but I found very fatiguing using it. I don't know why, but normally i can listen to 3-4 hours of music without being tired. using this software, i can barely finish an album... so weird.

I once heard about this issue from some customers. It looks the system is boosted with some accessories like cables / purifiers. After using Fidelizer, system will become more revealing with more micro-detail and harmonics so things can get messy on some cases.

You can try removing filters and detail extraction cables / accessories first and see if the it gets better. Some customers told me he has to change cables to improve tonal balance so his system can get better sound with Fidelizer.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Jun 22, 2016 at 7:39 AM Post #199 of 439
Funny how different people have different ways of looking at the same thing, as I have two 'purifiers' in my USB chain (AQ Jitterbug and iFi iPurifier 2), and - I find that these mixed with Fidelizer Pro makes the detail exemplary, and can listen for hours more due to the music sounding more lifelike.

Definitely no right or wrong opinion on this, just really funny how this works differently for different people!

Jun 22, 2016 at 12:25 PM Post #200 of 439

I once heard about this issue from some customers. It looks the system is boosted with some accessories like cables / purifiers. After using Fidelizer, system will become more revealing with more micro-detail and harmonics so things can get messy on some cases.

You can try removing filters and detail extraction cables / accessories first and see if the it gets better. Some customers told me he has to change cables to improve tonal balance so his system can get better sound with Fidelizer.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Weird. I using it just with foobar + wasapi through an iBasso dac+amp. It is my portable solution. No other electronics in the chain.

Jun 23, 2016 at 3:07 AM Post #201 of 439
@Duncan It's indeed system dependent. We use different gears in different rooms with different listening taste after all. :)

@XipeTotec Try to optimize foobar with Fidelizer's User Guide recommendation. You can also switch to ASIO if you have one. The possible causes of fatigue can be caused by these.

-Buffer is set too low making system sounds strained, try increasing buffer size
-Full file buffering causes strange sharpness with anti-jitter trick, try disable full file buffering for memory playback

Regards,
Keetakawee

Jun 29, 2016 at 10:00 PM Post #202 of 439

After a lot of trials and errors to get Nimitra working at pristine condition, now I’ve finally finished the event in Thailand’s BAV 2016 AV show without trouble. Nimitra can plug and play with devices in the show right away without configuration required and it works great with Linn Kazoo/Kinsky software on your phone.

The result was very satisfying for people who attended the show. I saw a few people in communities are dreaming for B&W speakers after listening to music with Nimitra as the transport feeding Classe CP-800 and its amps. And founder of Whatmough was very pleased with Nimitra so she carried my demo unit back to Australia for the demonstration in upcoming show.

After TAV 2016 AV show event, now I’m confident that Nimitra is ready for worldwide market with the final price at US $1395, not cheap but affordable at great price considering you have Windows 10 Pro and JPLAY/Asset uPNP packed with special Fidelizer software solutions. I doubt any company would invest this much on software at this price.

Nimitra will work great with USB audio devices and network players with performance that can compete against many highend devices beyond its price in current market. You can also return Nimitra if it doesn’t work well with you with 30-day money back guarantee too so no risk involved. You can read more about Nimitra product and place an order below.

I’m looking forward to serve Nimitra to you with utmost excitement I’d like to share with audiophiles who love to hear the real sound from future platform today. I’m sure Nimitra’s performance will make you smile just like how Fidelizer did with greater heights. :)

Jul 8, 2016 at 5:20 PM Post #203 of 439
Still not really the point of the thread, but Fidelizer Pro also fixed my PC's sleep problem (would always wake up in lowest CPU state and stay there, resulting in needing to reboot)...

This software is a veritable miracle, and on aggregate - for what it has done for me, it is an absolute steal at the price :)

Jul 9, 2016 at 11:13 AM Post #204 of 439
Still not really the point of the thread, but Fidelizer Pro also fixed my PC's sleep problem (would always wake up in lowest CPU state and stay there, resulting in needing to reboot)...

This software is a veritable miracle, and on aggregate - for what it has done for me, it is an absolute steal at the price
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm glad to hear Fidelizer Pro also solved your PC's sleep problem. Before developing Fidelizer Pro, I also released LiveTuner software here.

http://www.windowsxlive.net/livetuner/

So you may expect some additional bonus to system performance improvement as well. :)

Regards,
Keetakawee

Jul 9, 2016 at 2:05 PM Post #205 of 439
I'm glad to hear Fidelizer Pro also solved your PC's sleep problem. Before developing Fidelizer Pro, I also released LiveTuner software here.

http://www.windowsxlive.net/livetuner/

So you may expect some additional bonus to system performance improvement as well. :)

Regards,
Keetakawee
Sweet, and Freeware too, couldn't ask for more :)

Installed,

Thank you again :D

Jul 10, 2016 at 12:51 PM Post #207 of 439
Fidelizer Pro is like enhanced Fidelizer with audiophile optimizations based on LiveTuner software. If you already have Fidelizer Pro, you shouldn't use LiveTuner because LiveTuner isn't for audiophile usage. I recommend Fidelizer + LiveTuner for free combination though.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Jul 12, 2016 at 10:14 PM Post #208 of 439
Hello all,

Can anyone tell me how to remove Fidelizer from my windows 10 machine ?

Ever since i downloaded it i have no sound through any media player on my computer. Weird but true.

I want to remove it and then have another go with it but i can't find it anywhere to uninstall it.

HELP because right now i have NO sounds at all.

Thanks anyone who can resolve this.

Jul 12, 2016 at 10:59 PM Post #209 of 439
  Hello all,

Can anyone tell me how to remove Fidelizer from my windows 10 machine ?

Ever since i downloaded it i have no sound through any media player on my computer. Weird but true.

I want to remove it and then have another go with it but i can't find it anywhere to uninstall it.

HELP because right now i have NO sounds at all.

Thanks anyone who can resolve this.

Can't think of what happened, but maybe your windows defaulted the audio output to a driver that is either not connected to anything (a virtual driver) or your sound cards went off. 

I generally use iobit uninstaller to fully uninstall something, it generally works with anything, and erases traces of software. 

Try the following though:

Right click on audio in bottom right corner

Click on playback devices

try to play around with what is selected, and click on set as default, then try to play music.

Jul 12, 2016 at 11:23 PM Post #210 of 439

Can't think of what happened, but maybe your windows defaulted the audio output to a driver that is either not connected to anything (a virtual driver) or your sound cards went off. 

I generally use iobit uninstaller to fully uninstall something, it generally works with anything, and erases traces of software. 

Try the following though:

Right click on audio in bottom right corner

Click on playback devices

try to play around with what is selected, and click on set as default, then try to play music.

Thanks for that.. there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the playback device settings..

I am sure i could uninstall Fidelizer if i could find it on my computer but it doesn't appear in my program list.  I have re booted several times. NO sound.

Please help me find it and get rid of it. Anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back