Fidelify - Spotify with ASIO, WASAPI, and VST plugins support!!!
Apr 29, 2014 at 5:50 PM Post #31 of 69
Happy to announce that we're progressing toward 1.0!
Download 0.9.2 here http://fidelify.net/

Last FM integration will be included in the next version in a couple of days. You will be notified through Fidelify when the version is available.

Happy listening!

Apr 29, 2014 at 6:12 PM Post #32 of 69
  Wouldn't mind seeing Last.fm integration too. It's awesome though! 

Your prayers are answered. Last FM has been added as of today, new update available (4/29). Go under settings and look at the tabs for last.fm  (Although I'm not sure what last.fm actually is..)

Offline contents are to be expected in the future as well. Very excited as there is a noticeable difference between standard Spotify and Fidelify in SQ playback.

May 11, 2014 at 8:43 PM Post #33 of 69
New version again today, with the timing/fast forward issue fix from the last one. http://fidelify.net/

Change Log

- Added playlist folder support
- Made strings UTF8 to fix problems with special characters
- Rewrote time tracking system and end of song handeling
- Added filtering of track lists
- Added track list meta data header
- Added stream resolution indicator, and merged with bitrate
- Added Starred playlist
- Added Spotify URI support
- Fixed a lot of bugs

Wishlist changes would be the following from very important to not so important but so far so good!
- Offline support <- for me it would be the motherload
- Option of creating new playlists
   - option of adding entire albums new to playlists (vs current only being able to add one song at a time)
   - option of adding songs by drag and drop to particular playlist on playlist column
- Spotify URI support for entire albums (vs only one song)
- Equalify integration

May 18, 2014 at 3:49 AM Post #36 of 69
Working great using Win 8.1 x64 here, thanks for keeping this project alive, the interface looks fairly decent now!  Would love to see a add to playlist > Create new playlist, option instead of having to add it to an existing playlist. 

May 21, 2014 at 11:27 AM Post #37 of 69
How about Radio streaming?

Jun 17, 2014 at 11:05 AM Post #39 of 69
Volume Issue.

I use a USB DAC on a windows machine.  I use the HRT Headstreamer, but I imagine my issue is not unique.  The Headstreamer, like many USB DACs designed for headphone use like the Dragonfly and others, have hardware volume control which is controlled through the windows volume control panel.  Since using WASPI bypasses the panel, the DAC will only play at full volume.  Since fidelify does not have an internal volume control, the only option is to play at full volume, which is obviously not something I can do.  Any workarounds that others have found?  Otherwise, is an internal volume control or a way of using the hardware volume on these types of DACs something the developer can build into fidelify?

Thanks!

Jun 17, 2014 at 1:30 PM Post #40 of 69
An inline volume control can be had from basic $10 units to left right control units around $50.
Volume Issue.

I use a USB DAC on a windows machine.  I use the HRT Headstreamer, but I imagine my issue is not unique.  The Headstreamer, like many USB DACs designed for headphone use like the Dragonfly and others, have hardware volume control which is controlled through the windows volume control panel.  Since using WASPI bypasses the panel, the DAC will only play at full volume.  Since fidelify does not have an internal volume control, the only option is to play at full volume, which is obviously not something I can do.  Any workarounds that others have found?  Otherwise, is an internal volume control or a way of using the hardware volume on these types of DACs something the developer can build into fidelify?

Thanks!

Aug 9, 2014 at 3:13 PM Post #43 of 69
Nice to see all the updates to Fidelify over the last several weeks. I've updated the first post with the latest info.

Aug 12, 2014 at 10:08 AM Post #44 of 69
Hi!

I get no sound when I select the ASIO output and chose the ASIO device ASIO4ALL v2.
If I select my current soundcard under WASAPI Device I get sound from WASAPI output however.
Is there something I need to configure in the ASIO Control Panel?

Aug 12, 2014 at 1:33 PM Post #45 of 69
Yes, in the ASIO control panel you need to de-select every sound device in the left column except for the device you want ASIO to send audio to. There is a little blue power icon next to each one. Only the one corresponding to the sound card / DAC you are using should be selected. Once you do that, restart Fidelify and it should work.

Like this:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back