Fidelify - Spotify with ASIO, WASAPI, and VST plugins support!!!
Apr 1, 2013 at 8:19 PM Post #16 of 69
Well I thought it was fixed. But I have the same problems after the first login. Crashing at startup. The delete the directory trick still works... but I'm not sure it's worth the hassle each time :/ oh well. Maybe it's a Windows 8 issue.

Apr 1, 2013 at 10:09 PM Post #17 of 69
Quote:
Well I thought it was fixed. But I have the same problems after the first login. Crashing at startup. The delete the directory trick still works... but I'm not sure it's worth the hassle each time :/ oh well. Maybe it's a Windows 8 issue.

Could be a Windows 8 issue. Run regedit and do a search for fidelify and delete any registry keys that it has created. Then try a fresh copy again and see if that helps.

Apr 2, 2013 at 3:54 PM Post #20 of 69
I am on W8 x64 and had no issues so far.
confused.gif

Apr 2, 2013 at 5:43 PM Post #22 of 69
The best thing to do would be to communicate with him directly regarding this. Several of us have shown interest in donating to him in order to speed up development. SpencerWood, how about emailing him regarding this issue and specifically asking when you can expect to see a fix made available? Let him know that many of us here at head-fi consider this to be an invaluable tool because its the only way we can get bit-perfect audio from Spotify and that we are desperate for a fix on this issue. Let him know that several of us are interested in donating if that will help get this resolved and please ask for his PayPal address if he's interested in those donations. Let us know.

Apr 14, 2013 at 2:21 AM Post #24 of 69
Shot an email his way explaining that we were extremely interested in the project and were more than willing to donate for updates.  Linked this thread so we'll see what happens.

Just received a reply.  Said 1.0 is almost ready for release but not to expect anything until the summer.  Mentioned he was really busy with work but promised to make sure it got updated.

Apr 24, 2014 at 12:40 AM Post #27 of 69
If there was a way Fidelify could work in offline mode it would be perfect. I highly doubt Spotify would give out their cataloging system to anyone though...

Finally got the WASAPI to work on it after no luck with ASIO4ALL. Rockin great on the stream but won't be able to play offline which is half my listening. Right direction though, now if only Spotify can implement WASAPI on their player. They did it with equalify, why not a fidelify plugin?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back