Ferrari Headphones at CES
Jan 11, 2012 at 10:05 AM Post #2 of 25
So what are they rebrands of??
biggrin.gif

Jan 12, 2012 at 7:26 AM Post #8 of 25
Haha, both those headphones look very nice, will be interesting to hear how they sound, maybe Jude or Tyll will comment on them after CES.

Jan 12, 2012 at 11:59 AM Post #10 of 25
They're from Logic3.  I saw them yesterday and thought the form factor interesting as well, although every model I think was noise cancelling.  And some models were strictly noise cancelling (not intended for listening to music etc) so obviously for "at the track".  The brown ones do look comfortable and solid, but who knows how they sound, especially with the noise cancelling...

Jan 12, 2012 at 11:58 PM Post #11 of 25
they look good. hopefully they're not a letdown lol

Jan 14, 2012 at 8:46 PM Post #13 of 25

Quote:
I wonder if they have a very fast response time.
tongue.gif

Wouldn't that take a very thin diaphragm? Stax (and Koss, to a lesser extent) could use some competition...

Anyway, while I'd rather see Ferrari planting their badge onto racing simulator wheels (makes more sense, and while they already do this, those wheels are surpassed by other offerings), I suppose it wouldn't hurt to find out if these headphones can give you that sensation of wind blowing across your face and ears as you speed down a twisty track, engine roaring along the way, somehow not sliding right off a turn and plowing into a wall or worse. (Which will happen to you all the time if you try something like Grand Prix Legends coming from other racing games...)

Oh, and the second headphone looks much better. Clean and classy, not gaudy.

Jan 15, 2012 at 1:46 AM Post #14 of 25

Quote:

Wouldn't that take a very thin diaphragm? Stax (and Koss, to a lesser extent) could use some competition...

Anyway, while I'd rather see Ferrari planting their badge onto racing simulator wheels (makes more sense, and while they already do this, those wheels are surpassed by other offerings), I suppose it wouldn't hurt to find out if these headphones can give you that sensation of wind blowing across your face and ears as you speed down a twisty track, engine roaring along the way, somehow not sliding right off a turn and plowing into a wall or worse. (Which will happen to you all the time if you try something like Grand Prix Legends coming from other racing games...)

Oh, and the second headphone looks much better. Clean and classy, not gaudy.

+1

second headphone looks world-class. first one looks too cheesy.

Jan 15, 2012 at 3:39 AM Post #15 of 25
Cheesy is an understatement. The first one looks like earmuffs. I wouldn't want my headphones to look like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back