Ferrari Enzo pics
Dec 11, 2003 at 10:07 AM Post #2 of 26
sooooooooo nice.

Those are great pics, stan. Very nice job. Ok, there IS an LA auto show, but I wish i could have gone to that SF one.

Dec 11, 2003 at 3:06 PM Post #3 of 26
What were the Shelbys doing there... part of some history exhibit? And damn you for not taking more Shelby pics!

Dec 11, 2003 at 6:27 PM Post #4 of 26
sim-pgr2-0012.jpg

Dec 11, 2003 at 11:02 PM Post #5 of 26
nice pictures
biggrin.gif

I just wish that more car manufacturers would follow the line that BMW has taken with their head-lights... I love that design, with just the rim of the bulb lighting up... class
biggrin.gif

Dec 11, 2003 at 11:38 PM Post #6 of 26
mmmm, Ferrari! I've seen 'em, I've even heard 'em, but probably will never get to drive one...

Nice pix!

Dec 11, 2003 at 11:46 PM Post #7 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by archosman
What were the Shelbys doing there... part of some history exhibit? And damn you for not taking more Shelby pics!

Yeah, they got some classic cars there too.. I love them shelbys, but too many people eyeing them to get a good pic.

Dec 12, 2003 at 4:15 AM Post #8 of 26
I saw one of those at the Chicago auto show last year. When I saw them in magazines, I always thought they looked like the most awkward piece of plastic to ever sit on four wheels. But when I saw it in person, it looked beautiful. (As well it should, for two thirds of a million dollars...)

And they had one of those Shelbys there. It was an extra Eleanor from Gone In Sixty Seconds. Twelve were built for the movie; five or seven survived filming.

Dec 12, 2003 at 8:02 AM Post #12 of 26
a side note:

it was true of Lamborghini's, so I'm sure it is true of the Enzo as well. While they look awesome in pictures, they are far more impressive in person. I had the chance to attend a celebration for Lamborghini's 40th Anniversary, and I've seen few things more impressive than a few dozen Diablos, Murcielagos, Gallardos, and even a Countach or two sitting around, with sound of their engines purring (actually roaring) for most of the time. I have pictures somewhere, I should upload them sometime...

So if you're not a fan of any of these lovely exotics yet, just wait until you see them in person.

Thanks again stan.

Dec 12, 2003 at 8:30 AM Post #14 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by nanahachi

So if you're not a fan of any of these lovely exotics yet, just wait until you see them in person.

This is definitely true, every high-end car I've ever seen looked much better in persion than in pics. The list includes the F40, F50, F360, DB7, XJ220, 16/4 Veyron, and Saleen S7. Of course. I never drove any of them
frown.gif

Dec 12, 2003 at 6:57 PM Post #15 of 26
What camera and lens are you using, very good combo and great shots.

Very nice auto show, I wonder where it was, it had a lot of nice cars. Kind of odd to see an SRT-4 and RSX in the mix with the other cars, but they still very nice cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back