Feliks Audio tube amps
Aug 19, 2021 at 1:30 AM Post #1,096 of 1,113
:ksc75smile:

It would work wonders on my Hekse and LCD4 for sure but I've an Abyss 1266 TC coming for a home demo. Also I would want to test it with my speakers for sure.
@UntilThen just got my abyss TC new and i tell u ...currently driving it off a CFA3 build .. its one hell of an experience !! ecstatic is the word.. i see you signing the cheque after a few tracks with your demo unit .. should be an interesting pairing with your new beast of an amp incoming .. should be great if you can time them togther

Aug 19, 2021 at 1:46 AM Post #1,098 of 1,113
@UntilThen just got my abyss TC new and i tell u ...currently driving it off a CFA3 build .. its one hell of an experience !! ecstatic is the word.. i see you signing the cheque after a few tracks with your demo unit .. should be an interesting pairing with your new beast of an amp incoming .. should be great if you can time them togther

It's all happening. Got my new tube amp already. Congrats on your CFA3.... and Abyss off course.

Aug 19, 2021 at 6:13 PM Post #1,101 of 1,113
Aug 20, 2021 at 12:30 AM Post #1,102 of 1,113
After experiencing tubes there is no going back
even i thought so too ..SS looked like history to me.. after owning some exceptional OTls , SET and DHT HP amps ..from pete millet , amps and sound and GOTL
i was in for surprise with the CFA3 ,, The muscular drive and authority with which it drives (hard to drive plannars) is a revelation ..more so susvara and abyss ..they thrive on power specifically the kevin gilmore design -CFA 3 is a design targeted around plannars

for dynamics .. tubes are a no brainer , the nuanced presentation is hard to beat and only possible with tubes

Aug 20, 2021 at 3:46 AM Post #1,107 of 1,113
Aug 20, 2021 at 3:57 AM Post #1,108 of 1,113
Yeah we talk about the last part in a few months again :wink:

That's very strange because I meant to say 'Now in line is a 2a3 / 45 amp'. Since I made a type error, I didn't want to correct it.

Tomas tuning signature on Odyssey is exactly what I want. I've no doubt he will make a great 2a3 / 45 / 300b amp with old school design topology. I even have in mind what driver I want to use in it.

This won't happen for another year at least.

Aug 20, 2021 at 4:09 AM Post #1,109 of 1,113
That's very strange because I meant to say 'Now in line is a 2a3 / 45 amp'. Since I made a type error, I didn't want to correct it.

Tomas tuning signature on Odyssey is exactly what I want. I've no doubt he will make a great 2a3 / 45 / 300b amp with old school design topology. I even have in mind what driver I want to use in it.

This won't happen for another year at least.
Well a year is reasonable.

By end of the year early next year I might add a 300B amp to my Octave.

Dec 4, 2021 at 6:48 AM Post #1,110 of 1,113
My in-depth review about the Euforia Flagship from Feliks-Audio is live now! If you love tube AMPs, this one is a really good one, being neutral, clean, and also really transparent :)

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2020/05/director-of-sound-feliks-audio-euforia.html

Feliks-Euforia-Mark-2-II-Tube-Amplifier-OTL-Flagship-Poland-Handmade-Audiophile-Heaven-Review-26.jpg
Great review

Users who are viewing this thread

Back