Feeling lucky? A tour of our audiophile factory awaits
Dec 29, 2023 at 2:17 PM Post #76 of 109
New Jersey, USA. As for which album, I have no idea. Probably something like IU's Flower Bookmark 2 as I think it's well recorded/mastered, and is comprised of covers of songs that I've been listening to since I was a "wee lad" as my parents listened to the the originals of those songs. I'd be remiss to skip Taylor Swift's Speak Now or Red albums though.

Dec 30, 2023 at 12:11 PM Post #77 of 109
United States of America

Imagine this: you slip on the most meticulously crafted headphones ever conceived. Technology and artistry have collided, birthing sonic perfection. Every nuance, every breath, every whisper of detail is delivered with unparalleled clarity and power. Now, press play on The Everglow by Mae.

In that instant, you're not just listening to a song; you're stepping into a sonic cathedral. The opening guitar riff shimmers to life, each note a stained-glass shard catching the ethereal glow. Drums echo like cathedral bells, their every beat resonating in the hallowed space your headphones have created.

As the vocals soar, you're suspended in a weightless embrace. The singer's vulnerability is laid bare, every tremor and sigh transmitted with heartbreaking fidelity. You hear the rasp of emotion against their vocal chords, the way their breath catches in their throat. It's like standing face-to-face with a soul laid bare, whispering its secrets directly into your ears.

The world outside fades away. Everything is drowned out by the symphony unfolding within your skull. You're lost in the song's emotional labyrinth, every twist and turn rendered with breathtaking precision. The crescendo hits, a wave of sound that washes over you, cleansing and exhilarating. You feel the bass vibrate in your bones, the guitars sing against your eardrums. It's a physical experience, a sonic baptism that leaves you breathless.

When the final notes fade, a profound silence descends. You're left shaken, transformed. You've heard The Everglow countless times before, but never like this. The world's best headphones haven't just amplified the music; they've revealed its soul. They've shown you the hidden depths, the whispered secrets that only the most discerning ears can hear.

So, yes, listening to The Everglow on the world's best headphones would be an experience like no other. It's a pilgrimage to the heart of music, a testament to the power of sonic fidelity to move and inspire. It's a reminder that sometimes, the greatest journeys are taken not with our feet, but with our ears.

Do the world's best headphones deserve The Everglow? Absolutely. And in return, The Everglow deserves to be experienced in all its unadulterated glory, a sonic masterpiece echoing within the hallowed halls of perfect sound.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2023 at 4:15 PM Post #78 of 109
Season's Greetings, Head-Fi!
ICYMI: A few months ago, we opened the Audiophile Experience Center (AEC) in our Tullamore, Ireland factory 🍀 Well, to celebrate the opening, we’re sending THREE lucky people AND their +1 to Tullamore for the audiophile experience of a lifetime. You’ll get to:
  • Tour the same factory where we make our audiophile line of headphones
  • Experience the HE 1 for yourself in our dedicated listening room
  • Meet some of the people behind the Sennheiser sound
  • Witness the real-time production of headphones made by our skilled team
  • Tour the Tullamore Dew distillery
  • Visit a local Irish pub
  • Check all of the above off your bucket list with some of the most devoted members of the hi-fi community

Here’s what to do:
  • Read the entirety of this post—the important details are below and in the links provided
  • Reply to this very post you are reading with your country of residence and which album you’d listen to on the HE 1 and why. Spare no detail or creativity—we're looking for the most passionate audiophiles to bring to Ireland
  • Click the below links for Privacy Notice and T&Cs
  • Of course, you must be able to travel internationally if required

Details: open to residents of the contiguous United States, United Kingdom, France and German residents only, and must be 18+. Promotion ends December 31, 2023 at 11:59PM PST. Winners will be contacted from the @Sennheiser verified account only via private message by January 4, 2024. If winners do not respond to prize notification within 48 hours of message, a new winner will be selected. By participating you confirm that you have read and understood the Sonova Privacy Notice: https://bit.ly/3RSpLDL. Full Terms and Conditions: https://bit.ly/3GORKha.

Happy HD-olidays!

-

I am in the USA and I LOVE going to CanJam events! I would love to experience this in Ireland, it would be like a dream come true for me. I would love to listen to the album "Home State" by Jordan Davis because this album is very "busy" as I like to say. There is so much happening in each song and I would love to hear how HE-1 can separate each instrument in the mix. I own the hd600, hd650, hd660s2, hd800s, and ie600 and I would also be super curious how the HE-1 compares to other Sennheiser audiophile options. I am a university student pursuing a career related to audio engineering and I hope to bring my audiophile passion to more normal consumers with my career. Peace from Michigan!

Additionally, my favorite part of any song, and my favorite part of a headphone to get right is the vocals. The biggest reason I love my hd650's is for what I consider to be their perfect representation of the midrange and the naturalness and forwardness of the vocalist. Even higher end headphones don't quite have as perfect of a midrange as the hd600 or hd650, they have the perfect balance or warmth and body behind a vocalist and also upper end presence for a clear and detailed vocalist. Match this with a forward representation of each vocalist and it is fantastic. I am thinking that if any headphone can have a chance at competing with the legendary hd600 and hd650 for its near perfect vocals, it's Sennheiser's own flagship. Peace from Michigan again and happy holidays!

Disclaimer, this is my same original post I made on Instagram, I decided to post it here as well. Congratulations to all the future winners and happy holidays!

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2023 at 12:07 AM Post #79 of 109
I am originally from UK, currently in Finland (i travel around globally a lot for work)

I would be very intrigued to have this opportunity.
My wife has slowly started opening up to higher end audio gear and would love for her to experience something like this!

The album i would listen to would be Romanza (remastered) by Andrea Bocelli
As it is an album that has made my wife cry when listening through the Meze 109 pro.

Dec 31, 2023 at 6:25 AM Post #80 of 109
In the New Year, I wish for love in our hearts to be stronger than hatred, and for every note of music to be a manifestation of that desire – the desire for peace, understanding, and unity.

May the melody of our lives play notes of understanding and empathy, so that current conflicts give way to reconciliation, allowing those caught within them to return home and cherish the love of their families accompanied by the tranquil music.

At this moment when people worldwide are engaged in conflicts, I wish for politicians to tune into the harmony of music, reminding them that people desire love, peace, and the warmth of home, not wars and bloodshed.

I wish for all of us that the year 2024 brings not only the beauty of melodies but also a true chord of peace resonating in the hearts of every individual.
Happy New Year !.
Peter

Jan 3, 2024 at 12:38 PM Post #81 of 109
Season's Greetings, Head-Fi!
ICYMI: A few months ago, we opened the Audiophile Experience Center (AEC) in our Tullamore, Ireland factory 🍀 Well, to celebrate the opening, we’re sending THREE lucky people AND their +1 to Tullamore for the audiophile experience of a lifetime. You’ll get to:
  • Tour the same factory where we make our audiophile line of headphones
  • Experience the HE 1 for yourself in our dedicated listening room
  • Meet some of the people behind the Sennheiser sound
  • Witness the real-time production of headphones made by our skilled team
  • Tour the Tullamore Dew distillery
  • Visit a local Irish pub
  • Check all of the above off your bucket list with some of the most devoted members of the hi-fi community

Here’s what to do:
  • Read the entirety of this post—the important details are below and in the links provided
  • Reply to this very post you are reading with your country of residence and which album you’d listen to on the HE 1 and why. Spare no detail or creativity—we're looking for the most passionate audiophiles to bring to Ireland
  • Click the below links for Privacy Notice and T&Cs
  • Of course, you must be able to travel internationally if required

Details: open to residents of the contiguous United States, United Kingdom, France and German residents only, and must be 18+. Promotion ends December 31, 2023 at 11:59PM PST. Winners will be contacted from the @Sennheiser verified account only via private message by January 4, 2024. If winners do not respond to prize notification within 48 hours of message, a new winner will be selected. By participating you confirm that you have read and understood the Sonova Privacy Notice: https://bit.ly/3RSpLDL. Full Terms and Conditions: https://bit.ly/3GORKha.

Happy HD-olidays!

-

These submissions are terrific. THANK YOU! We will be reviewing and selecting a winner, and notifying them on January 4th (tomorrow).

Sennheiser Stay updated on Sennheiser at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/SennheiserUSA https://twitter.com/SennheiserUSA http://www.instagram.com/sennheiser https://sennheiser.com/
Jan 5, 2024 at 10:43 AM Post #84 of 109
Hello,
the description said 3 people could win does that apply or was there a simple typing error in your answer?
AFAIK The competition was also held on Reddit and Instagram.
So they're probably going to pick one winner from each platform.

Jan 5, 2024 at 12:59 PM Post #86 of 109
AFAIK The competition was also held on Reddit and Instagram.
So they're probably going to pick one winner from each platform.
This is correct. If you click on the links they put in the original post and scroll down for a while, they say that they will pick one winner from Instagram, one from Reddit, and one from Head-Fi.

Jan 5, 2024 at 2:46 PM Post #87 of 109
Given it’s the 5th and they said they would notify the winner on the 4th, I’m thinking it’s safe bet to say that I wasn’t chosen! Whoever it was, congratulations to them and thanks again to Sennheiser for the opportunity! Cool to see some of the recommendations come in here. Definitely added some of those albums to my listening sessions!

Jan 5, 2024 at 3:50 PM Post #88 of 109
Given it’s the 5th and they said they would notify the winner on the 4th, I’m thinking it’s safe bet to say that I wasn’t chosen! Whoever it was, congratulations to them and thanks again to Sennheiser for the opportunity! Cool to see some of the recommendations come in here. Definitely added some of those albums to my listening sessions!
I was not sure if I should wait until I am fully registered and all the preparations are done with, so I did not post anything yet. But I guess it's also weird to just be quiet about it. I was chosen and I am beyond excited! Many thanks to you and especially to Sennheiser for providing this awesome trip, on my birthday no less! 😁🫶

Thanks for all the music suggestions as well! What a cool idea to keep the music in the center of attention, where it deserves to be.

Jan 5, 2024 at 3:51 PM Post #89 of 109
This promotion was held across Reddit and Instagram as well. We did select the participants, and are giving them due process to check their schedules, ask questions, and sort their +1's. Once everything has solidified we will announce the selections. If by chance our first selections cannot make it we will move on to the next, hence the reason we have not fully announced the participants yet. I agree these are terrific album recommendations!!

Sennheiser Stay updated on Sennheiser at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/SennheiserUSA https://twitter.com/SennheiserUSA http://www.instagram.com/sennheiser https://sennheiser.com/
Jan 5, 2024 at 3:56 PM Post #90 of 109
I was not sure if I should wait until I am fully registered and all the preparations are done with, so I did not post anything yet. But I guess it's also weird to just be quiet about it. I was chosen and I am beyond excited! Many thanks to you and especially to Sennheiser for providing this awesome trip, on my birthday no less! 😁🫶

Thanks for all the music suggestions as well! What a cool idea to keep the music in the center of attention, where it deserves to be.
Concratz man and Happy Birthday.🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 Enjoy your trip,👍✌️👍✌️👍✌️👍.I grant you that.🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪

Users who are viewing this thread

Back