[Feedback] Regarding the new changes made to Head-fi (Dec 2015)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 8, 2016 at 11:47 PM Post #46 of 47
The Beta theme has an "Auto-hide nav bar" that will reappear when the cursor is in the area.
Also, there is a translucent nav bar(upon scroll down) effect. It's greyed out atm in the beta code, but you can enable it if you'd like to try that.

I think I had referred to that by accident. It had not showed as being commented out when I diffed it with the original (might have uncommented it by accident).
Speaking of which, would you or any of the people on OCN be open to opening a Github repo or similar for merging pull requests for "Classic" themes in general?

I do not have the constant repositioning problem upon every scroll action like you do. Could you check if this happens with the theme disabled? I'd like to rule that out first. Also, could you let me know what you've used to screencorder you've used to generate the gfy. 

The avatar does appear for me on the default theme now with the fresh profile, but the movement does not exist. It seems to be related to the user style, thus I'd be happy to continue the discussion on the theme thread.

I'm using ffmpeg through ffcast for recording.

Feb 8, 2016 at 11:53 PM Post #47 of 47
  Actually, the Beta version has the nav bar transparent after scrolling, which renders the issue moot! I would consider this to be fixed since the nav bar is no longer visible when the movement occurs. When I last checked, the Beta version had been identical to the main release, so I didn't think to check the changes getclikinagas had been making.

Nope. As long as I keep the mouse inside the nav bar, it doesn't disappear. I can still scroll with the scroll wheel and go from wide to narrow bar and back again. And contrary to the MC Theme, I see no repositioning issue with the Beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back