Favrite price promotion for Hisound’s upcoming new Nova player
Feb 7, 2013 at 6:59 AM Post #436 of 693
Hi, I've recieved Nova 1 today. FW is crappy :) but it looks realy nice and SQ stunned me (after package quality and FW I expected the worst :D). I've cold in these days and I'm quite deaf because of it so I wont be making any conclusions.
I have only one problem with it at the moment - I cant connect inner memory to PC. How are you doing it? (just "plug and play" ?) I was trying to find anything in the settings menu and there is nothing about mass storage or anything similar. Help me! :)

Feb 7, 2013 at 6:59 AM Post #437 of 693
Quote:
There are other options for you to consider, such as this cable adapter which allows you to adjust balance, Unfortnuately most audiophile players I've tried (besides Cowon) don't seem to worry about adding this feature, however best to use a work around, this way any player is still an option for you.

I'm sure there's others that can be found and this is just an example.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3-5mm-AUDIO-BALANCE-VOLUME-CONTROL-Headphones-Earphones-Speaker-Extension-Cable-/110890076320?pt=AU_CablesConnectors&hash=item19d19048a0&_uhb=1

@~ Lee: Fancy seeing you here!
wink_face.gif

Well I should be receiving my units sometime this week if not early next week :).

Feb 7, 2013 at 7:02 AM Post #438 of 693
Well I should be receiving my units sometime this week if not early next week :).

After you demo them you should consider sending them on tour? I'm sure some people would be interested in sampling the new NOVA line up. Be good for everyone, company members alike. Something to consider.

Feb 7, 2013 at 2:26 PM Post #442 of 693
Quote:
There are other options for you to consider, such as this cable adapter which allows you to adjust balance, Unfortnuately most audiophile players I've tried (besides Cowon) don't seem to worry about adding this feature, however best to use a work around, this way any player is still an option for you.

I'm sure there's others that can be found and this is just an example.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3-5mm-AUDIO-BALANCE-VOLUME-CONTROL-Headphones-Earphones-Speaker-Extension-Cable-/110890076320?pt=AU_CablesConnectors&hash=item19d19048a0&_uhb=1

@~ Lee: Fancy seeing you here!
wink_face.gif

Thanks for the info.. I would rather not stick something between the source and my headphones if I can avoid it.. I have reshelled the se530s and upgraded my cable, with hearing so much good about rocoo/nova I was looking forward to checking it out.. guess im stuck with the cowon for now.

Thinking.. anyone know of a program I could use that I could adjust the balance of the mp3/flac file before loading on the device? 

Feb 7, 2013 at 3:52 PM Post #443 of 693
i ordered both on the student deal so no it is for both the N3 and N1.

Just FYI with talk of a loaner program, I have an N1 im fine with sending, although id like to keep it UK or at a strech EU based because of customs issues, so if anyone wants to borrow the N1 let me know and you can give it a try as soon as my N3 arrives =)  another FYI, i bought 2 N1s one so i could get pics of the updated packaging for my university magazine, so if anyone in the UK/EU wants one let me know, you can have it for the student discount price + packaging and get it next day rather than wait 2-3 weeks

Feb 7, 2013 at 3:55 PM Post #444 of 693
Quote:
Thanks for the info.. I would rather not stick something between the source and my headphones if I can avoid it.. I have reshelled the se530s and upgraded my cable, with hearing so much good about rocoo/nova I was looking forward to checking it out.. guess im stuck with the cowon for now.

Thinking.. anyone know of a program I could use that I could adjust the balance of the mp3/flac file before loading on the device? 

sorry for another post but my edit button doesnt seem to be working, for a program, you can use audacity to adjust the balance of Mp3 and WAV files and i think flac also. its a free program which i use sometimes

[size=small]
audacity.sourceforge.net/​
[/size]

Feb 7, 2013 at 5:08 PM Post #445 of 693

http://mp3-frame-editor.en.softonic.com/

Feb 7, 2013 at 5:44 PM Post #446 of 693
Quote:
I have only one problem with it at the moment - I cant connect inner memory to PC. How are you doing it? (just "plug and play" ?) I was trying to find anything in the settings menu and there is nothing about mass storage or anything similar. Help me! :)

I have no problems to access both the internal memory and the microsd. I use Win 7 and 8.

What kinds of problems do you have with the firmware? I wrote about my problems a few weeks ago.

Feb 7, 2013 at 9:11 PM Post #447 of 693
i think n3 is also having student offer right now.
according to hisoundaudiouk seller in ebay.co.uk Nova 3 first batch is sold out.
i u ordered it will be available on Late feb

Feb 8, 2013 at 2:21 AM Post #448 of 693
Between Chinese New Years, ParcelForce and snow in London I am fated to be using Apple iPods sound of fingernails on a chalkboard for a while. Hooray for being Irish !!!!

Why do they call it PacelForce "24 express" anyways ?!? From the reviews I read they are quite poor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back