Favrite price promotion for Hisound’s upcoming new Nova player
Feb 5, 2013 at 4:15 AM Post #407 of 693
Quote:
Mine is direct but I am reviewing them for my website www.inearpsace.co.uk so is not the normal process and mine are coming from Singapore.

Interesting. Would you know whether you are receiving yours from a Hisound distributor in Singapore or from Hisound itself?

Feb 5, 2013 at 5:34 AM Post #409 of 693
I will be getting a N3 to review later on this month from Jack.

Feb 5, 2013 at 12:23 PM Post #411 of 693
Here is a message they sent me via ebay. Figured I'd post it here for all the N3 orderers:

"the way theshipping works is that all the players bound to the USA (6) are all shipped together, and then split up in the UK. This makes the whole process a lot quicker as the whole process is as fast as express shipping but for $30 less. it means however, i only have one tracking number for the players right now. once it reaches the UK it will be sent to the USA the same day with its own tracking number and take no more than 3-5 days. you are more than welcome to track the collective parcel if you would like, which will arrive in the UK by monday."

"The way it works os that all the players bought are shipped all together to the the UK via express shipping, this means they will be hear by monday. From here they are all individually sent to you with there own tracking number. The reason we do this is because it allows fast shipping at a low cost, otherwise we would have to charge £15 extra for shipping in the same amount of time. we are only doing this as you have waited for the preorder so want to get it to you ASAP.

once it arrives in the UK the shipping sould get to you as follows.

UK Orders - Next Day
EU-2-3 Days
USA-3-5 Days"

Feb 5, 2013 at 1:23 PM Post #412 of 693
I received the same message via eBay. That would put the N3 here in Seattle the middle of next week. I thought it would be a while to get here so I prepared for that projected time before I pulled the trigger on the eBay auction Pre-Order. Patience has its rewards.

Feb 5, 2013 at 5:03 PM Post #414 of 693
hey guys, my review of the Nova N1 is done which you can see here

http://www.head-fi.org/t/649763/hisound-nova-n1-dap-review

also just a heads up, im in the UK and we have be forcast for snow again in the next few days. may not seem like a big deal to most people but when it snows here everything breaks down, so if it does snow i would add a few days to the estimation of delivery

will write a review of the N3 when it arrives =)

Feb 5, 2013 at 10:54 PM Post #415 of 693
Quote:
Hey im in Oregon too so I guess we're in the same boat. Received my confirmation about a month ago and havent received any updates besides that "its left border point of origin country" Hope the N1 will come soon....

Quote:
Fellow Oregonian here as well. But I ordered the N3. No shipping notification yet.

Haha, what're the chances! Anyway, my NOVAs arrived today! 

Feb 6, 2013 at 4:54 PM Post #420 of 693
Quote:
So you feel N3 has better SQ than C3 but not N1?

I just reviewed the N1 and in my opinion the SQ on thr N1 is better than the C3, its more transparent and i personally think that it is slightly better in all ranges. the C3 may have a slightly bigger soundstage but not significantly. other than that the N1 has a better UI but the C3 touchpad is better. purely on a sound basis i would say the N1 is a better player than the C3. have a read of my review =)

to anyone who has received any novas, has anyone managed to get a video playing on it? i have been told it plays MP4 but i cant seem to get it to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back