Favrite price promotion for Hisound’s upcoming new Nova player
Dec 6, 2012 at 5:11 AM Post #214 of 693
From what I know there's only one version (nova 1) and it has a SD slot...later there will be the Nova 3 but whe don't know anything about it at this moment.

Dec 7, 2012 at 12:10 AM Post #215 of 693
We are going to release N3, It will be about 5 days later than N1 released time. N3 will have 16GB internal memory and come with 3 pairs of Hifi IMEs. (including Wooduo2) The latest news is N1 willl be finished on 12th possibly. The good news is that N1 , N 3 will have 25 hours playing time. Thanks for your interested in them.

Dec 7, 2012 at 9:30 AM Post #220 of 693
Quote:
We are going to release N3, It will be about 5 days later than N1 released time. N3 will have 16GB internal memory and come with 3 pairs of Hifi IMEs. (including Wooduo2) The latest news is N1 willl be finished on 12th possibly. The good news is that N1 , N 3 will have 25 hours playing time. Thanks for your interested in them.

Hmm any price to share for the N3? Interesting as it come with 3 pair of IEM.

Dec 7, 2012 at 9:50 AM Post #221 of 693
Will there be a promotional offer for the N3 as well? Or the possibility to upgrade the promotion?
Again I'm surprised by the flexibility you show by adjusting the design according to the customer needs, first the sd-slot, now battery life.
Finally you can get rid off the touch screen.
biggrin.gif

Dec 7, 2012 at 5:00 PM Post #222 of 693
Quote:
Will there be a promotional offer for the N3 as well? Or the possibility to upgrade the promotion?
Again I'm surprised by the flexibility you show by adjusting the design according to the customer needs, first the sd-slot, now battery life.
Finally you can get rid off the touch screen.
biggrin.gif

I can haz duel micro-SDXC card support? =p

Dec 7, 2012 at 7:38 PM Post #223 of 693
Can we have another round of pre-orders and delete the old one? I am also confused about the preorders. I want to preorder the one with the microSD, I was one of the first to preorder so I assume my name is under the list for the non-sd version. 

Dec 7, 2012 at 9:03 PM Post #224 of 693
Quote:

Both N1 and N3 come with 3 pair iem include wooduo 2?

Dec 7, 2012 at 9:13 PM Post #225 of 693
Quote:
Can we have another round of pre-orders and delete the old one? I am also confused about the preorders. I want to preorder the one with the microSD, I was one of the first to preorder so I assume my name is under the list for the non-sd version. 

I think the final product for the N1 is come with SD Card slot after the customer demand. So only have 1 model.
Hope HiSound can confirm it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back