Favrite price promotion for Hisound’s upcoming new Nova player
Nov 20, 2012 at 7:09 PM Post #182 of 693
Quote:

Thank you for your inquiry . It is not confirmed if it can support ALac. sorry.  The player can support 32GB SD card.hopefully can improve to support 64Gb in near future.

Do you mean with firmware update, even the first batch of this product could potentially support 64GB microSD card in the future?
BTW, I have preordered it but don't know whether I need to provide my personal info i.e. name, address, etc by now or by this month end after receiving your notice email?

Nov 21, 2012 at 1:08 AM Post #183 of 693
I would like to pre-order please. 

Thanks!

Nov 21, 2012 at 3:42 AM Post #185 of 693
Quote:

Do you mean with firmware update, even the first batch of this product could potentially support 64GB microSD card in the future?
BTW, I have preordered it but don't know whether I need to provide my personal info i.e. name, address, etc by now or by this month end after receiving your notice email?

Thank you for your question, the size of the card supported issue will be improve in the future, but not confirm, at currrent,it can support up to 32Gb. We wil  bel keeping working on it

We will inform you and all preorder consumers when it is ready for sell . 

Cheers.

Nov 21, 2012 at 8:29 AM Post #187 of 693
Quote:

thanks for your interested on it , Have you sent your applying to my email box? it is service@hisoundaudio.com . 

Sent!

I hope to have FLAC capabilities, Good Battery life (>20 hours), expandable memory, and a true LINE OUT to connect an external amp.

Looking forward to seeing what you got.

Thanks!

Nov 21, 2012 at 7:32 PM Post #191 of 693
Quote:
is paypal the only way to pay ? I am very interested in this kind of "semi audiophile player"

Thanks for your question. As the international payment, the PAYPAL is the most convenience way. of course Western Union, Moneybookers or TT is ok. but these ways will be lot of trouble to receive for us.

We want to mention that " semi audiophile player" definition should be negotiation.

It is hard to define with measurement what is HIFi player, But we can promise is that NOVA's sound quality will be on the high grade league. It sound quality will not lose to any so called audiophile grade players with very expensive price. if only talk about the musicality,maybe  Nova will be one of the top grade player in the market. 

Any way, please don't only look at the price tag, we hope to popularize the audiophile player to massive music lovers. When the first bacth of hundreds preorder buyers will tell what the level of sound will be.

Thanks.

Nov 22, 2012 at 1:28 AM Post #192 of 693
Ah I am sorry , but by semi audiophile I don't mean by any way that the sound quality doesn't match up to the high grade players that everyone is talking about , but about how this player is more reachable as a choice to the masses, with it being small and attractive looking instead of something extremely big and blocky or spartan as per the norm

Where can I apply for the test?

Nov 22, 2012 at 9:49 AM Post #193 of 693
Quote:
Ah I am sorry , but by semi audiophile I don't mean by any way that the sound quality doesn't match up to the high grade players that everyone is talking about , but about how this player is more reachable as a choice to the masses, with it being small and attractive looking instead of something extremely big and blocky or spartan as per the norm

Where can I apply for the test?

I total agree with your point. thanks. if you are going to apply for the favorite price, please just send an email to : service@hisoundaudio.com . thanks.

Nov 22, 2012 at 11:16 PM Post #195 of 693
I'm interested.

I hope this player will sound better than my diymod. But I never had good experiences with touch screen DAP. But let's give it a try because of the hisound sound and your astonishing customer care (i.e. sd-slot).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back