Favrite price promotion for Hisound’s upcoming new Nova player
Nov 7, 2012 at 9:22 AM Post #152 of 693
1/2 of november....

Nov 8, 2012 at 11:49 AM Post #153 of 693
Quote:
Thanks big man, hopefully you will have more luck asking the questions direct.

I tell you the one person I would love to see their players reviewed by, DFKT.  All though I think they refuse to include him due to his harsh words on the amp3 many years ago.  No offence there are very very few people i rate when reviewing DFKT and NWAVGUY being the best for amps and players along with joker and clieos for iems, apart from that the waters get very murky.

While I very much like their amp reviews and the way Voldemort takes the mysticism out of it. I am very much in disagreement about 2 amps sounding the same if they both measure flat, stable and with low distortion which is a contention of both those reviewers. That contention would aslso make the opamp of choice a rather mundane issue. It doesn't matter what gets used as long as it sounds good. A bigger rap than a Maxim amp which you need to verify if you're going to continue that particular slight, would be a 4558 opamp. You know, the one that gets used quite effectively in the O2 amp. It's all about application and unless you're an engineer, bad rapping parts is just spite.

I quite like your other posts but when it comes to HiSound, you've got a mighty big axe that you're hauling around.

Nov 9, 2012 at 11:30 AM Post #154 of 693
Hi!
I am the one of guys to be interested in the player. I do not want to lost this deal:)   I have two questions...
Does the player support Japanese like RoCoo or Studio? If so,could I ask to change the font style to Gothic?
For most of Japanese, the font style on music player should be Gothic. But most of player from China is not...
And is there any latest price list for promotion model by each configration?

Thanks!

Nov 10, 2012 at 6:44 AM Post #155 of 693
Ok, now, with SD card slot I AM interested. So count me in.
Sending the mail.

Nov 10, 2012 at 7:17 PM Post #156 of 693
Quote:
Hi!
I am the one of guys to be interested in the player. I do not want to lost this deal:)   I have two questions...
Does the player support Japanese like RoCoo or Studio? If so,could I ask to change the font style to Gothic?
For most of Japanese, the font style on music player should be Gothic. But most of player from China is not...
And is there any latest price list for promotion model by each configration?

Thanks!

hI, Thanks for your question. Sorry, it is hard for Chinese to understand the font style. 

The price of the promotion has two option: USD 80 for single unit. USD 149 for 1 unit of NOVA and one pair of Wooduo 2, which is worth USD 129.

Thanks 

Nov 11, 2012 at 1:07 AM Post #157 of 693
Quote:

hI, Thanks for your question. Sorry, it is hard for Chinese to understand the font style. 

The price of the promotion has two option: USD 80 for single unit. USD 149 for 1 unit of NOVA and one pair of Wooduo 2, which is worth USD 129.

Thanks 

Does this mean that the promotion is still going?

Nov 11, 2012 at 6:04 AM Post #159 of 693
Originally Posted by stozzer123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks big man, hopefully you will have more luck asking the questions direct.

I tell you the one person I would love to see their players reviewed by, DFKT. All though I think they refuse to include him due to his harsh words on the amp3 many years ago. No offence there are very very few people i rate when reviewing DFKT and NWAVGUY being the best for amps and players along with joker and clieos for iems, apart from that the waters get very murky.

Actually, I can do all their reviews for you!, in advance!

Frequency response = 20-20 +-0.5dB (perfect)
THD+N = 0.055% (perfect)
IMD = 0.03% (perfect)
Jitter = x (inaudible / perfect)
Square-wave at 1kHz = very impressive (perfect)
Channel seperation = 50dB (perfect?)
Dynamic range = 89.7dB (perfect)
Pitch = 1.000,121 kHz (perfect)

These are my measurements of the SanDisk Clip+, everything else is either...

1)  It measures better, however it's all outside of audible limits so it's not relevant.
2)  It measures worse.
3)  It has cool equalizers or other special effects, like smartvectorz b4ss b00st.

There now I've finished every single review of every Hisoundaudio DAP, by them, for you, have a nice day.

Nov 11, 2012 at 6:25 AM Post #160 of 693

The sound quality of any MP3 chip at current is excellent. the key is how to make use of it., Even if the Sigmatel 3770, There are numerous company have adapted it to their players,. but none of the sound quality can close to our players.

The nova will use different chip as STUDIO Series. But please be reminded that our strength is the amplifier section. we can make use of almost all the potential of the chips.

Thanks.

Hi Hisound,

I respect that your company can make very good amplifiers, but in my personal view we can buy a device with Sigmatel 3770 like a cheap Sony gumstick, and then connect it to an expensive iBasso amplifier.

So, I think to some customers the chip in the player is important (like Colorfly CK4), in the same way as the chip is important in a desktop DAC, especially if you want to use line-out to an external amplifier.

Your new player looks very nice, and perhaps it sounds amazing and you have a wizard amp in it, I just think in my view your player would be more popular in high-end audio if it used a 'desktop' or 'blu-ray' style DAC chip in it, like one of these - http://www.asahi-kasei.co.jp/akm/en/product/dac.html

/kiteki

Nov 11, 2012 at 10:17 AM Post #161 of 693
Some people are just too smart to enjoy good sounding products.
wink_face.gif

Nov 15, 2012 at 6:47 AM Post #163 of 693
hi, I would also like to express my interest in a pre order.
I would also like to know if i supports ALAC and what capacity micro SD card it will take. I would prefer to use the largest capacity I can to minimise having to swap cards.
Thanks. RIGHT]​

Nov 15, 2012 at 7:19 PM Post #165 of 693
Quote:
hi, I would also like to express my interest in a pre order.
I would also like to know if i supports ALAC and what capacity micro SD card it will take. I would prefer to use the largest capacity I can to minimise having to swap cards.
Thanks. RIGHT]​

Thank you for your inquiry . It is not confirmed if it can support ALac. sorry.  The player can support 32GB SD card.hopefully can improve to support 64Gb in near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back