Favrite price promotion for Hisound’s upcoming new Nova player
Nov 23, 2012 at 1:25 AM Post #196 of 693
Very interested! I've been considering joining Head-fi and purchasing a HiSound player for a while, so why not now(?!). I'm looking to take the next step from my zip clip and clip+ and decent iem/ over-ear (nu-force 770x and porta-pros) combinations, demote those to my disposable work/jogging set, and upgrade. Nova + the Wooduos sound like they might fit the bill.

Hopefully this will work out! 

Nov 23, 2012 at 8:13 AM Post #197 of 693
Quote:
Very interested! I've been considering joining Head-fi and purchasing a HiSound player for a while, so why not now(?!). I'm looking to take the next step from my zip clip and clip+ and decent iem/ over-ear (nu-force 770x and porta-pros) combinations, demote those to my disposable work/jogging set, and upgrade. Nova + the Wooduos sound like they might fit the bill.

Hopefully this will work out! 

thank, it seems we have got your application. NOVA+ Wooduo 2 will be very perfect pair. 

Nov 24, 2012 at 3:01 AM Post #202 of 693
Quote:
This player looks awesomee
Really excited to receive this player!

btw, the picture showing the front view of the player, there is a misalignment at the edges, is it normal?

Sorry, it is the working sample unit, it is not the finished product. We are working on improving with every imperfect things now. 

Nov 29, 2012 at 12:45 AM Post #205 of 693
Quote:
So are orders shipping soon? If I preorder, would it be realistic to have it by Dec. 10th in Oregon?

No way you can get it by 10th :)
They didn't start to ship yet, still waiting for some hardware parts from manufacturer
http://www.head-fi.org/t/629679/edit-hisound-audio-to-release-new-dap-product-line-nova-with-micro-sd-card-support/330#post_8903177

Users who are viewing this thread

Back