Favourite Type of Dog
May 29, 2003 at 3:38 AM Post #91 of 111
Pinkie, I am so sorry for your loss. It is truly like losing a family member, and I can only attempt to understand and console you with the notion there there are others who want to please you and follow in Muttley's wonderful pawprints. It may never be the same, but for all of us who have gone through the loss of a loved one, especially one who has been with us for so many years, we can band together as a community and remember them for the truly inspirational and devoted, loving companions we knew them to be.

Again, your loss is heartbreaking to all of us. Sorry again.

May 29, 2003 at 4:20 AM Post #92 of 111
Quote:

Originally posted by PinkFloyd
Muttley was put to sleep on Monday after collapsing in the garden and not being able to get up again. My best friend of 15 years is now just a memory. I'm absolutely devastated at losing such a good friend and the house is so quiet without him.

I keep looking for him and then realise he's gone......

It was the kindest thing to do for him but god I miss him so much.

Pinkie.

There are no words . . . . .

It will get better.

Start capitalizing "God"; it's time to believe.

May 29, 2003 at 5:32 AM Post #94 of 111
I have two German Shorthaired Pointers!

Jun 9, 2003 at 12:04 PM Post #95 of 111
Shiba. Penny is her name. How can you resist that white nose and white eyelashes? DogThink: What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine.

penny.jpg

penny2.gif

PinkFloyd, condolences on Muttley.

Jun 9, 2003 at 2:27 PM Post #96 of 111
Jun 9, 2003 at 5:30 PM Post #97 of 111
I was just over at a friends house over the weekend and they had this great German Shephard mix. I wanted to take her home so badly!
frown.gif
Those dogs are really something. *sigh*

Jun 9, 2003 at 10:02 PM Post #102 of 111
I have a 1.5 yr old Golden Retriever named Jada.

My favorite type of Dog, though, is the Chesapeake Bay Retriever (I was born & raised on the Chesapeake).

--Chris

Jun 9, 2003 at 10:33 PM Post #103 of 111
I dunno, I've always been partial to a four legged dog that likes to eat dog food, chase cats, cars, gophers, and my little sister.

The number of spots, length of tail, breed, and pedigree have no bearing on how much I love that little hoodlum.

Dogs are so cool...

They have to put up with people!

tongue.gif

Jun 9, 2003 at 10:42 PM Post #104 of 111
*emmm* Refer to 100-post thread below about same topic. */emmm*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back