Favour from an American Head Fier?
Oct 21, 2010 at 10:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Squeek

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm looking for an American headfier who would be so kind as to accept a package from Amazon.com and forward it on to me up here in Canada. 

I, of course, would be willing to return the favour (not that sweet of a deal, I know) and provide some kind of reimbursement for the time and effort.  That can be a trip to the angel tree at your behest, or a small token sent to you electronically.

If anyone is feeling generous, just hit me with a PM.

Oct 21, 2010 at 7:30 PM Post #2 of 8
Actually, I was wondering the same thing today: if a US head-fier could buy something only available in the States and send it to me in the Netherlands (me, of course, paying for the item+shipping).

The item in question is the Deluxe edition of Taylor Swift's new album Speak Now, only available at Target (they don't ship overseas). Release date October 25th (Monday).

Please PM me if you're willing to do this for me, thanks! (Edit: Guidostrunk offered to help me out!)

Hope you won't mind me hijacking your thread for this request Squeek.

Apr 10, 2012 at 5:22 PM Post #5 of 8
Hi there,

I am a Canadian who lives very close to the border (Hemmingford, QC).

I often use Amazon and send the parcels to a warehouse I know in Mooers, NY, just on the other side.

It would be my pleasure to get the parcel for you and foward it to your house. I'm always glad to help someone out. It'd probably be cheaper too since I could send it to you from Canada.

Let me know if you haven't found someone yet. :wink:

Apr 11, 2012 at 8:05 PM Post #6 of 8
2 year old thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back