Favorite SNL quote or sketch?
Aug 14, 2003 at 10:10 PM Post #48 of 69
Our Gang.
cool.gif

Oct 21, 2003 at 11:31 PM Post #49 of 69
Star Trek-related....Dana Carvey as Khan "Kirkkkkkkkk!!!"

"Weekend with the Van Halens" featuring the real Eddie Van Halen.

Julia Louis-Dreyfus (pre-Seinfeld) and Gary Kroger as Donny and Marie....ending up in a deep passionate kiss. Very disturbing.

Gary Kroger as "Needleman" (a nerdy dentist) doing a music video for his video dating tape...."I am Needleman/I'm an oral surgeon...."

Kevin Nealon as Subliminal Man.

"I am Gumby, Damnit!!"

Phil Hartman as the anal-retentive chef.

No mention of "Cheeseburger! Cheeseburger!!"??

Oct 22, 2003 at 4:08 PM Post #51 of 69
Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD
"Jane, you ignorant person"

YESS!! I LOVE the Point-Counterpoint.

"It's not that I hate you it's just that you always take the asinine position to any argument."

"Who did you sleep with to get this job anyway?"

Oct 22, 2003 at 5:45 PM Post #52 of 69
Gobi talking about Trey of Phish "Dude, last night Chuck Norris ran me over with his van!" If you look at Trey after he says this you WILL die. Chris Rock in the band G-Spot "Just suck on my tic-tac/so ya breath won't staank" So much goodness... And it's getting a little old at this point but it took me a while to start breathing again when I first saw "The Falconer".

Oct 22, 2003 at 9:52 PM Post #53 of 69
I haven't seen any mention of "Hard Ball." Did anyone see the one with John McCain? Hilarious.
biggrin.gif

Not the best though, most of the best have already been mentioned and/or I can't remember them.
wink.gif

Oct 22, 2003 at 10:25 PM Post #54 of 69
Yea, McCain was pretty funny.

Did you see when he started singing showtunes (HORRIBLY)?? After he tried to sing a few bars, he stopped and addressed the camera thusly (approximated here): "Barbara [Streisand], that's what you sound like to me when you start talking about politics".

Great stuff, and point well taken.

Oct 23, 2003 at 6:26 AM Post #55 of 69
you guys have listed some good skits, so no point in restating them. this year, the christopher walken "pranksters" was pretty ****ing good.

also, dan ackroyd in bass master 5000.
eddie murphy as mr rogers.

Oct 23, 2003 at 1:04 PM Post #56 of 69
Probably "Jamaican Surprise" because Sheri Oteri is wearing nothing but bubbles (or so it seems). I miss Oteri, she was pretty good (and hot!).

I also like the Simma Down Nah ones.

My favorite SNL commercial would either be the one where Stevie Wonder is taking pictures of people playing tennis or Crystal Gravy.

Oct 23, 2003 at 3:32 PM Post #58 of 69
How about Stevie Wonder auditioning as a Stevie Wonder inpersonator to Eddie Murphy, who then does his own Stevie Wonder inpersonation, and thinks Stevie's inpersonation "sucks".

Adobe, the car made out of clay....you can mold it back to shape after accidents.

There was one skit where Jackie Chan was a man digging to the other side of the world from China, meeting the guy digging to China at the center of the earth. That was hilarious
biggrin.gif

Oct 23, 2003 at 4:58 PM Post #59 of 69
One of the first commercials where Belusi is being wheeled in from shock therapy on a gurney. The background monologue is 'after a long day of shock therapy you need something cold and refreshing, you need a Spud Beer, brewed with pure Irish potato water. Spud, when you don't give a damn what it taste like.'

Chevy doing Gerald Ford.

We are, two wild and crazy guys.

King Tut.

Mr Robinson's Neighborhood

James Brown's Hot Tub Party

The Bass-A-Matic

The Blues Brothers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back