Favorite music Hindi/Punjabi
Nov 6, 2023 at 12:14 AM Post #121 of 124
Woah, easy on the content 😳
I think it's great that you want to share the music, but spamming 8 pages in one day might not be the best way to spread the word?
I would love to hear some of it, but with this amount, I have no idea where to start...
hehe...Yeah, I got your point, it's just I got a day off from work after so many months and I kept going in the flow enjoying all these songs! I hope you'll enjoy these too!

P.S.- I did not spam, it took quite an effort on my end, even head-fi doesn't allow one to spam as one has to wait for some time to post another post. :)

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2023 at 4:05 AM Post #122 of 124
hehe...Yeah, I got your point, it's just I got a day off from work after so many months and I kept going in the flow enjoying all these songs! I hope you'll enjoy these too!

P.S.- I did not spam, it took quite an effort on my end, even head-fi doesn't allow one to spam as one has to wait for some time to post another post. :)
Yeah, spam was not the best choice of words, sorry.
As one that has never really heard any Hindi music, where should I start? What's your top 3 pick?
:)

Nov 6, 2023 at 4:41 AM Post #123 of 124
Yeah, spam was not the best choice of words, sorry.
As one that has never really heard any Hindi music, where should I start? What's your top 3 pick?
:)

No worries, Try these ones -

Please do let me know your impressions :)

Nov 6, 2023 at 3:08 PM Post #124 of 124
No worries, Try these ones -

Please do let me know your impressions :)

That was great, thank you 👍 Especially liked the third one, that one was really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back