Favorite Movie Quotes
Mar 4, 2007 at 1:35 PM Post #137 of 201
"Who does Number Two work for?!"
"Yeah, that's it! You show that turd who's boss!"

Mar 6, 2007 at 6:17 AM Post #142 of 201
That's when you know you've found somebody really special - when you can just shut the screw up for a minute and comfortably share a silence.
Pulp Fiction

Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children
The Crow - William Makepeace Thackeray misquote

Leeloo: Leeloo Dallas mul-ti-pass.
Korben Dallas: Yeah.
Leeloo: Mul-ti-pass.
Korben Dallas: Yeah, multipass, she knows it's a multipass. Leeloo Dallas. This is my wife.
Korben Dallas: We're newlyweds. Just met. You know how it is. We bumped into each other, sparks happen...
Korben Dallas: Yes, she knows it's a multipass. Anyway, we're in love.

I laugh every time at the multipass

Mar 6, 2007 at 6:28 AM Post #143 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuberoller /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Blues Brothers

"We're on a mission from God"

ditto 100x; more like "weyr on a mishun frum gud"

my fav.

Mar 6, 2007 at 6:39 AM Post #144 of 201
Some of my favorites from Boiler Room:

Man on phone: Take me off your list.
Seth Davis: Fine, fine. I'm gonna take you off my list of successful people today.

Jim Young: And there is no such thing as a no sale call. A sale is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock or he sells you a reason he can't. Either way a sale is made, the only question is who is gonna close? You or him? Now be relentless, that's it, I'm done.

Jim Young: They say money can't buy happiness? Look at the ****ing smile on my face. Ear to ear, baby.

Jim Young: Anybody who tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't ****ing have any.

Seth Davis: What do you mean, you're gonna pass. Alan, the only people making money passing are NFL quarterbacks and I don't see a number on your back.

Seth Davis: I read this article a while back, that said that Microsoft employs more millionaire secretary's that any other company in the world. They took stock options over Christmas bonuses. It was a good move. I remember there was this picture, of one of the groundskeepers next to his Ferrari. Blew my mind. you see **** like that, and it just plants seeds, makes you think its possible, even easy. And then you turn on the TV, and there's just more of it. The $87 Million lottery winner, that kid actor that just made 20 million o his last movie, that internet stock that shot through the roof, you could have made millions if you had just gotten in early, and that's exactly what I wanted to do: get in. I didn't want to be an innovator any more, i just wanted to make the quick and easy buck, i just wanted in. The Notorious BIG said it best: "Either you're slingin' crack-rock, or you've got a wicked jump-shot." Nobody wants to work for it anymore. There's no honor in taking that after school job at Mickey Dee's, honor's in the dollar, kid. So I went the white boy way of slinging crack-rock: I became a stock broker.

Broker: I know you're not standing on your front porch with a bag of money waiting for me to call you. But I'm not some 18-year-old selling a cure for AIDS. I'm 46 years old, I have 22 years market experience, I know this business. So pick up your skirt, grab your b***s, and lets go make some money

Jim Young: There's an important phrase that we use here, and think it's time that you all learned it. Act as if. You understand what that means? Act as if you are the ****ing President of this firm. Act as if you got a 9" ****. Okay? Act as if.

More:

JIM: So now that you know what's possible, let me tell you what's required. You are required to work your ass off. We want winners, not pikers. A piker is someone who walks at the bell. A piker asks how much vacation time he gets in the first year. See, people work here to become filthy rich. No other reason. That's it. You want vacation time? Go teach third grade public school.

SETH: Listen, if you couldn't pull three thousand together your name wouldn't be on my desk during business hours. What do you mean you don't have it? John, please, you're embarrassing me. I'm pitching you from under my desk. I'm embarrassed.

Mar 6, 2007 at 7:33 AM Post #145 of 201
Has to be my favorite, from the Italian Job, one of the few times I liked Seth Green.
[Lyle is impersonating Handsome Rob and the cable girl]
Lyle: [as Handsome Rob] Nice to meet you, I'm Handsome Rob and you are?
Lyle: [as Girl] My name's Becky. Buts its uh, written on my shirt.
Lyle: [as Handsome Rob] Listen, I'm gonna need your shirt and your truck.
Lyle: [as Girl] Perect I'll give 'em both to ya, would you like my virginity as well?
Lyle: [as Handsome Rob] If it's on the menu.
Lyle: [as Girl] Haha you're so witty, why don't you take advantage of me?
Lyle: [as Handsome Rob] Yeh your not too bright, are you?
Lyle: [as Girl] No.
Lyle: [as Handsome Rob] Perfect.

Mar 6, 2007 at 5:55 PM Post #147 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jam_Master_J /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Some Arnold movie (after he impales a guy with a big pipe): "Let some steam off"...

haha, that was Commando.

Mar 6, 2007 at 6:17 PM Post #148 of 201
All you have to do is follow three simple rules...One: never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two: take it outside. Never start anything in the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three: be nice. --James Dalton (Patrick Swayze) addressing a group of bar bouncers in "Road House"

STACY: Don't you want to open your present?
WAYNE: What is it?
STACY: It's a gun rack.
WAYNE: A gun rack...a gun rack. I don't even own "a" gun, let alone "many" guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do...with a gun rack?
STACY: You don't like it? Fine! You know Wayne, if you're not careful, you are going to lose me.
WAYNE: I lost you two months ago! We broke up! Are you mental?
--from "Wayne's World"

Mar 6, 2007 at 6:21 PM Post #149 of 201
I bumped into this one recently

What does Marsellus Wallace look like
plainface.gif
A++ material

Mar 6, 2007 at 6:39 PM Post #150 of 201
Del Preston: So there, I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopkeeper and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really, but sure enough I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show. (everyone in donut shop claps)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back