Favorite Junk Food
Jun 26, 2002 at 1:31 PM Post #16 of 255
I really like Skittles or Starburst (one or the either, depending on the mood)......

And nothing beats Swiss Milk Chocolate............though I get Cadbury's much more often.

Jun 26, 2002 at 4:32 PM Post #17 of 255
Well, I'm gonna catch hell for saying this. I love Jack In The Box's Sourdough Jack.

My favorite snack junk food is Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts with Hereshy Kiss's. Kind of a do it yourself chocolate peanut cluster.

Jun 26, 2002 at 5:23 PM Post #19 of 255
Cadbury Flake

It used to be when chocolate was made, and the spouts were cleaned that the little bits and pieces from the cleaned spouts got gathered together into crumbly chocolate bars they dubbed Flakes. Flakes carried on successfully long after the chocolate bar making became more automated so now they make the cumbly chocolate bits deliberately.

Of course, like all good chocolate and beer, this isn't sold in the US except in specialty shops and import stores. If you have a World Market near you, they sell them there.

Jun 26, 2002 at 10:31 PM Post #20 of 255
I just love Pizza but I have to show restrain as it's so fatenning and is mostly of carbohydrates. I'm diabetic and a 10" pizza comprises enough Carbohydrate for a person for about 2 days.

My real weak spot is for a BACON BANJO with a FRIED EGG on top. I've been told to cut down on these by my dietician but damn it's hard. 'Specially when i go in the works canteen in the morning and the smell is wafting around
very_evil_smiley.gif

A really nice curry is graet though. Even better when eaten cold for breakfast but the aftermath is a force to be reckoned with. Not a good call when you work in an office with 12 women like yous truly.

Sound As Ever!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 27, 2002 at 12:56 AM Post #21 of 255
Mother's brand pink and white circus animal cookies with the sprinkles on 'em (what are those called anyway?).

markl

Jun 27, 2002 at 1:34 AM Post #25 of 255
Some would say so....just as a Vegan. I would say that the oil and cheese unfortunately do not get outweighed by the benefits of the veggies....and if you have a meat pizza...watch out!

Nov 3, 2019 at 4:57 AM Post #28 of 255
I tend to like Japanese snacks like the chocolates, dried squid, etc...

In the category of German food, their chocolate products.

If you can find a Taiwanese store, their fried chicken nuggets and fried sausages are fun.

In the category of American food, I like funnel cakes and corn dogs but the corn dogs must be made from scratch which is not easy to find.

Nov 3, 2019 at 5:49 AM Post #29 of 255
6B6C343D-50E6-4A90-BEB2-CDA75F2EDF37.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back