Favorite Firefox Theme
Nov 19, 2005 at 11:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

john_jcb

This is a customized witticism.
Well I have been using Firefox for an entire day now. I never would have thought that a browser made much difference but I like this one.

As the title says what theme do you like the best and why?

Nov 20, 2005 at 1:11 AM Post #3 of 30
Hi John! I picked 'Brushed' for my first theme and it's what I have today. It's nice and simple with icons I don't have to think about to decipher. Check it out!

Nov 20, 2005 at 1:18 AM Post #5 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChenaynayC
Hi John! I picked 'Brushed' for my first theme and it's what I have today. It's nice and simple with icons I don't have to think about to decipher. Check it out!

Me too! Well right now I am using Firefox 1.5rc2 and there are like 3 or 4 themes for it so I am using Noia extreme theme, but I prefer Brushed.

Nov 20, 2005 at 1:20 AM Post #6 of 30
Boy, I just installed a bunch of themes and extensions for both FireFox and ThunderBird. I look for consistency so I use the Aquatint for FF and Aquabird for TB while I use ClearLooks for my RHFC4 SELinux OS. Overall, I am very pleased with the appearance of things on my old notebook PC. Once you use FireFox and ThunderBird, there really is no going back to what you were using before!

Nov 20, 2005 at 2:04 AM Post #9 of 30
Walnut, To woodify my firefox
wink.gif

Nov 20, 2005 at 2:46 AM Post #10 of 30
I think modern pinball is both aesthetically appealing and functional. I like that it uses a few more colors than the other themes and isn't something that I'd get tired of easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back