Favorite Cologne?
Oct 4, 2005 at 2:22 AM Post #63 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by KYTGuy
Don't let your nose/brain fool you...many scents are perceived to "fade" by the wearer LOOOONG before they really do...don't keep reapplying, or pick a "lasting" scent without some research...Don't be like those blue-hair old women that you can smell a block and a half away...The more you use, and the stronger the scent, the more "deaf" you are to the scent...

Now I know.... thanks for the info. Yeah, I guess this is true... even a stuffy room doesn't smell too stuffy after you've been in it for a while.

Mar 16, 2006 at 8:02 PM Post #66 of 130
I used to wear Hugo Boss. But now I just can't stand any colognes or perfumes.

It just bothers me now. Perhaps because many people wear entirely too much of the stuff.

And yeah, at meets, please don't use cologne or perfume. Not everyone will like your particular scent. We're there to listen to headphone gear and folks, not to pick up a date. (especially considering most meets are sausage fests.)

-Ed

Mar 16, 2006 at 8:14 PM Post #70 of 130
blech. i think cologne is nasty. invented by and for people who showered 4 times a year.

Mar 16, 2006 at 8:43 PM Post #71 of 130
I hate cologne, perfume, and any other artificial scents of that type. Makes my eyes water.

Mar 16, 2006 at 10:35 PM Post #72 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teerawit
Creed Imperial Millesime for special occasions.

Acqua di Gio for everyday use.

Very nice, it's been awhile since I smelled Imperial. I have Silver Mountain Water. What does Imperial smell like again, I forget. Is it quite fruity-- citrus like? Or flowery sweet?

I also I like some Bond No. 9, like Little Italy. As well has Miller Harris of London. I'm also a fan of Burberry Touch.

AngelMen by Thierry Mugler is also awesome, smells like chocolate a flowers.

Mar 17, 2006 at 2:56 AM Post #75 of 130
Leau par Kenzo
Cerutti Image
Clinique Happy
Ck Be
Acqua di Gio

Btw, I prefer Davidof Cool Water for women instead of the men version. (not that I buy one though) The one for men is too strong for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back