FATfreq Impressions Thread - Bass Cannons and More
Feb 12, 2024 at 4:41 AM Post #1,681 of 2,017
Finally part of the #FFREQFAM with the Scarlet Mini, just in time for CNY and Valentines. Just pure head-bobbing fun without muddying up the other frequencies.

1000041712.jpg

Feb 12, 2024 at 5:00 AM Post #1,683 of 2,017
Nice, what cable is it please?
It's a XINHS 4-core high purity Litz 7N OCC + palladium + graphene ternary terminated in 0.78 2-pin

Feb 12, 2024 at 7:00 AM Post #1,685 of 2,017
Does the cable change the Scarlet Mini in any way, and where can I find it?
In terms of sound, not that drastically but I do like how it sounds balanced and correct. The stock cable serves its purpose but this definitely feels, looks, and sounds fuller. Maybe you can try Aliexpress as I got this via Shopee locally.

Feb 13, 2024 at 4:38 AM Post #1,688 of 2,017
What a Bass canon and so controlled! :L3000: :L3000: :L3000:
Yes ineed this is really amazing what they achived, they need good power and dac and then they will shine 100% :) with the gear in my signature sound is unreal.

Feb 14, 2024 at 3:08 PM Post #1,693 of 2,017
I ordered beginning of November..Ellie's not even answering emails..I'm a patient man but my patience is near an end
She took a while to answer my last email but I got a response this morning which advised my order had shipped.

I think they were probably closed for a few days as it’s been luna new year. That might be why she’s not answered your email yet.

I’m hoping to receive tracking info tomorrow & that delivery will happen in the next few days (for the amount of delivery charged I’m expecting express delivery).

My email advised they’ve included a free gift to make up for the delay. I’m hoping it’s the upgrade cable but have to wait to find out 🤞🏻

Feb 14, 2024 at 3:13 PM Post #1,695 of 2,017
She took a while to answer my last email but I got a response this morning which advised my order had shipped.

I think they were probably closed for a few days as it’s been luna new year. That might be why she’s not answered your email yet.

I’m hoping to receive tracking info tomorrow & that delivery will happen in the next few days (for the amount of delivery charged I’m expecting express delivery).

My email advised they’ve included a free gift to make up for the delay. I’m hoping it’s the upgrade cable but have to wait to find out 🤞🏻
Thanks man..I think I paid 16 for shipping so that should represent Express on their and our parts..good luck to ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back