Fantasy Headphone
Mar 10, 2004 at 8:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34

AlphaHX

100+ Head-Fier
Edwood started a fantasy amp thread over in the amp forum and i thought it was pretty amusing so i thought, why not start one here in the headphone section?

not exactly my fantasy headphone but im sure i would be pretty damn curious what this headphone would sound like.
very_evil_smiley.gif

HD650_Wood.jpg

if ur as bored as i am, go ahead and please post ur own weird creations... and as Edwood said, funny pictures encouraged.
biggrin.gif

Mar 10, 2004 at 9:23 PM Post #4 of 34
Quote:

Originally posted by Music Fanatic
All you need is a big $500 anti-resonating wooden knob ....

Oh no, not that again...
biggrin.gif

Mar 10, 2004 at 9:30 PM Post #5 of 34
Wow, a Sennheiser HDR-10. Very nice. Or is that a comboe of the Sennheiser HE90 and R-10, being something like a Senn HR-910?

Mar 10, 2004 at 10:35 PM Post #8 of 34
Quote:

Originally posted by ServinginEcuador
Wow, a Sennheiser HDR-10. Very nice. Or is that a comboe of the Sennheiser HE90 and R-10, being something like a Senn HR-910?

tongue.gif
Thats an HD650, you can tell by the headband padding and the colour as well.
Quote:

Originally posted by marios_mar
maybe some Staxes that look as beautiful as they sound.

The OmegaII looks beautiful.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 10, 2004 at 11:38 PM Post #12 of 34
Quote:

Originally posted by taylor
Presenting... The AKG K1000000

ROFL!!!! I think Taylor has got us all beat!!!
thats just priceless... lol...
good stuff.

hehe... those are some pretty nice looking portable phones there, ArcTeryx... looks expensive tho. lol.
tongue.gif

Mar 11, 2004 at 1:08 AM Post #14 of 34
hahaha, what is that. look like a surround sound headphone, might add a subwoofer behind the head too.

i would like a closed grado or a grado with a powered fan that blows into the driver. haha that would probably improve the sound.

Mar 11, 2004 at 1:13 AM Post #15 of 34
Quote:

Originally posted by terrymx
hahaha, what is that. look like a surround sound headphone, might add a subwoofer behind the head too..

Hmmmmm
very_evil_smiley.gif
If I had photoshop skills I would do it. But you guys see the demo's in the retail stores of the surround sound system, where each speaker is on a flexible piece of metal and it kind of surrounds you? Well add a headband, and VOILA! I'm sure someone can make my dream come true with photoshop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back