Famous quotes by Patrick82
Dec 8, 2006 at 10:32 PM Post #16 of 309
Best are those pics of like pasta, pickles, ketchup, and hot dogs.

Also is the good quote about live wiring all over the house and ducking and diving over it all. Someone quote that.

Dec 8, 2006 at 10:36 PM Post #17 of 309
sounds like a real internet hero
biggrin.gif

Dec 8, 2006 at 10:41 PM Post #18 of 309
Quote:

Originally Posted by laxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
... now it's not as funny. nothign like what i imagined.

perception and reality are often different
k1000smile.gif

Dec 8, 2006 at 10:43 PM Post #19 of 309
I don't agree with many things Patrick says, but he sure does make this forum fun, especially when we debate cables and tweaks, etc. Anyway, I hope this is all in good fun, and is a celebration of some of Patrick's more classic comments and the fact that he doesn't shy away from saying what he thinks -- which often stimulates some interesting discussion.
wink.gif

Dec 8, 2006 at 10:46 PM Post #20 of 309
These are just from the first page of results I got...first is my favorite, rest in random order.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82
Formula 1 driver racing 200 mph on city street is still safer than grandmother driving 50 mph.
Even bare air dielectric AC wiring in the apartment would be safe for me, I can dodge it by rolling under and jumping over and stuff, but I can't do it because other people are so careless. It would be hard to listen to music from the smell of dead bodies...

Quote:

I never liked connectors, horrible. I am scared everytime I push connectors inside AC outlets.

Quote:

The soldering I did with Cary was the best I ever did, I can't do better. With my amp it took half a day just to figure out how to solder all wires into the tiny pins without them touching each other, I had to melt down the plastic and bend the pins into opposite directions, others would have done the same.

Quote:

My room is so small that I need to eat standing up. I am on my knees doing the soldering for 12 hours straight

Quote:

Uh, a cable without silver plating. Now I will have nightmares...

Quote:

The background isn't supposed to be that black, it's fake. If you add whiter whites into a grey background then it looks blacker!

Quote:

The more sides you add the rounder it gets. Perfectly round doesn't exist.

Quote:

Bass of Valhalla is very warm like lava, highs are very analytical like ice. But highs are still smooth because of air dielectric (wind machine) and polished conductor surface (you know ice machine like in ice hockey). Valhalla is like having a smooth ice conductor filled with hot lava inside, except it never melts.

Quote:

Improvement score: 3 000 000

Quote:

My ears are very crappy but it doesn't stop me from hearing the difference.

Quote:

Computer doesn't have ears, that's why they use crappy cables.

Quote:

I don't know what placebo is because I have never had it, how do I get it?

Quote:

Screws should never be tight because it transfers vibrations to the power cords easier. I don't use screws, I have the AC outlet taped to the wall instead.

Quote:

1 conductor needs to be disconnected for every power conditioner you add to the path.

Dec 9, 2006 at 12:06 AM Post #22 of 309
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love Patrick.

LOL

We all love patrick, even if only for his ability to entertain us.

lets start the patrick82 quoters team! we would all put his famous frases in our sigs as some members aleady have

Dec 9, 2006 at 2:12 AM Post #24 of 309
Quote:

Bass of Valhalla is very warm like lava, highs are very analytical like ice. But highs are still smooth because of air dielectric (wind machine) and polished conductor surface (you know ice machine like in ice hockey). Valhalla is like having a smooth ice conductor filled with hot lava inside, except it never melts.

XD, that's awesome.

Dec 9, 2006 at 2:28 AM Post #26 of 309
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm surprised I haven't sold bike yet, nobody wants to buy it anyway because I have been riding too extreme.

This one always makes me laugh. Mercuttio (sp?) has it sigged.

Dec 9, 2006 at 4:13 AM Post #28 of 309
Jeez, I can't believe the cable forum guys have been keeping Patrick's pleasure for so long!

In 8 years of being on various forums, I've never read anyone that posts like him.

Quote:

People who consider buying Brilliant Pebbles, buy ERS Paper instead!

Dec 9, 2006 at 4:26 AM Post #29 of 309
Why doesn't Patrick post something really hilarious right now to preserve his reputation.
confused.gif
confused.gif

Dec 9, 2006 at 4:49 AM Post #30 of 309
Quote:

Originally Posted by daycart1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why doesn't Patrick post something really hilarious right now to preserve his reputation.
confused.gif
confused.gif

his quotes thus far do him justice i think.

anyone remember where he was talking about removing all the fuses from his mains supply? thats a good one to quote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back