False K801 looks neat. <3
Jul 3, 2007 at 8:00 AM Post #17 of 25
The article claimed somebody was selling the K801s for around $55 on the web. Then there is some kind of BS review. Then the writer claim the K801s might be "suspecious" and recommand the readers not to rush in yet......
very_evil_smiley.gif

http://tech.tom.com/2118/2122/2004817-118278.html
most of the Chinese K801 links have the exact same content, same text/picture, same grammar mistake
very_evil_smiley.gif
. If you read one article, then you have just read all, they are all identical. Chinese web writers are famous for shamelessly copying everything they come across and seem to be very proud of it.
very_evil_smiley.gif
blink.gif

Jul 3, 2007 at 5:51 PM Post #18 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioCats /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Chinese web writers are famous for shamelessly copying everything they come across and seem to be very proud of it.
very_evil_smiley.gif
blink.gif

I saw a race issue here.

Jul 3, 2007 at 10:08 PM Post #20 of 25
eyah, i am mainly interested in the looks of the can, if they sounded trash, id probably just replace the drivers and stuff em full of cotton.

Jul 4, 2007 at 1:15 AM Post #24 of 25
Oh, there is no doubt in my mind that this 'phone sounds nothing like an AKG or comes even close to the build quality of one. But if I do get my hands on when, I would probably send it your way just to here your take on it.

Call me silly, but I am really curious to listen to a completely fraudulent headphone. If it was a faux K240S I wouldn't have the slightest inclination.

Jul 4, 2007 at 1:32 AM Post #25 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioCats /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The article claimed somebody was selling the K801s for around $55 on the web. Then there is some kind of BS review. Then the writer claim the K801s might be "suspecious" and recommand the readers not to rush in yet......
very_evil_smiley.gif

http://tech.tom.com/2118/2122/2004817-118278.html
most of the Chinese K801 links have the exact same content, same text/picture, same grammar mistake
very_evil_smiley.gif
. If you read one article, then you have just read all, they are all identical. Chinese web writers are famous for shamelessly copying everything they come across and seem to be very proud of it.
very_evil_smiley.gif
blink.gif

Hmm...another example of someone putting words in someone else's mouth? I don't know what your level of Chinese comprehension is, but the article CLEARLY states that "According to rumours" and that the writer is clearly questioning the truthfulness of the rumour with an ending that clearly states the official AKG website does not have info regarding the new release of the so-called K801.

Perhaps it's this type of generalization that shows how people can turn from simply ignorant to plain racist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back