False advertising?
Nov 3, 2004 at 11:00 PM Post #3 of 25
I'll order a gross, please
tongue.gif

Nov 4, 2004 at 2:08 AM Post #8 of 25
Either they just googled a random image and slapped it on, or whoever was making the advertisement thought that it was supposed to be $.99 and took the liberty to correct it
biggrin.gif

Nov 4, 2004 at 2:23 AM Post #11 of 25
it cant even be 99 dollars. I'm guessing they just slapped a random image on there. If they were actually selling the e3c's, i think they'd take the time to write out that they're shure e3c's.

Nov 4, 2004 at 2:29 AM Post #12 of 25
You guys aren't even reading carefully, it is 3 for $0.99. That means for the price of a bottled water you can have e3c headphones for your portable device,your stereo and still have a pair to give as a gift. My guess is that they "fell off of the back of the truck" if you know what I mean (although it is plausable that they used a picture of a pair of e3c plugs to represent stock earbuds. If this turns out to be true I might have to cancel my $70 amazon e2c order.

Nov 7, 2004 at 2:51 AM Post #15 of 25
I'm gonna go down to the store tomorrow to investigate. That is my Head-Fi Duty!!
tongue.gif

Yeah, but seriously, If they just happen to be Shure e3cs (not counting on it) then I'll pick up some pairs for myself and fellow Head-fi members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back