Fallout 3
Oct 2, 2006 at 10:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Bob_McBob

1000+ Head-Fier
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pro...25&catid=11126

blink.gif

Accidental leak, employee messing around, or what? It's obviously been up for a while, since there is a "review" from June. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else (and Fallout fans live for Fallout 3 rumours). November next year seems plausible. [size=xx-small](oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please...)[/size]

Oct 2, 2006 at 11:09 PM Post #4 of 21
I saw a Fallout 3 poster at the Bethesda booth when i attended E3 earlier this summer. I thought it was "common knowledge" that it was in the works.

Oct 2, 2006 at 11:12 PM Post #5 of 21
Ah, you were commenting on release date. Oops.

In that case, likely a placeholder date. Happens a lot. Bethesada hasn't given a release date beyond the Carmack style "When it's done." statement.

Oct 3, 2006 at 5:01 PM Post #8 of 21
Dogmeat was alot better when you put its brain in the robot body.

Oct 3, 2006 at 6:04 PM Post #9 of 21
I want that game soooo bad, but I've given up hope since it's been taking so long and switching developers etc.

Quote:

Pre-order: Estimated release date: November 30, 2007

I hope it's true, but I also hope the game is still as good as the previous ones. No one wants a crappy game after waiting years for it to be released.

Oct 3, 2006 at 10:44 PM Post #12 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock&Roll Ninja
Dogmeat was alot better when you put its brain in the robot body.

Hahhaha, you could really do that? What were the results?

EDIT: HAHAHAHA! I double-posted. Take that 1 post/30 second restriction!

Oct 3, 2006 at 11:55 PM Post #14 of 21
They had a fallout for the xbox. I don't think fallout is one of those games that plays good in console, and hopefully it never makes it to console because it takes time away from polishing the game on the PC, they would also want to incorporate some things and dumb down the menus, ect. Interesting I have all 3 games for the pc, I recently reinstalled them all, #1,2 and fallout tactics, since I had beaten them before I wanted to see if I missed anything, so I loaded some trainers in 1 and 2, and I got the guy maxed out, I can keep on doing unlimited moves, it's fun to see what can be found in the nook and cranies of the game and not be afraid to go really far. As for me, I am looking forward to fallout 3 and hopefully since it's a new company running things they don't mess things up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back