fake sony ex700ls?
Nov 17, 2008 at 7:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

j2kei

500+ Head-Fier
Nov 17, 2008 at 9:18 AM Post #3 of 22
hey....you never know ::shrug::

Nov 17, 2008 at 9:30 AM Post #4 of 22
If it is the real deal, it will be sold much more than $35.

Read the Q&A section on the bottom, the seller said: "it is oem and without accessories as my pictrue.good luck" - OEM? No luck in the world will save you from a FAKE earphone!.

Nov 17, 2008 at 9:37 AM Post #5 of 22
BTW, those are the same fake stock floating in the China market...like this one (they are mixing the picture of the real one with the fake one).

The packaging, the inner box, the carrying case, even the earphone itself are NOT the same as the real one.

Nov 17, 2008 at 3:52 PM Post #7 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by j2kei /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey....you never know ::shrug::

a very unintelligent post

i am surprised there are people trying hard to convince this guy

Dec 5, 2008 at 3:48 PM Post #8 of 22
anyone from here taken a gamble on them, i cannot imagin they are real but there seems to be enough people giving good feed back about them, seems absurd. cant be legit at that price (unless they fell off the back of a truck) wouldnt people buying them be able to tell if they were fake?

Jan 3, 2009 at 12:00 PM Post #9 of 22
hello forum!

im a freshling here and ive just bought these really cheap mdr-ex700 off ebay for the price of around 60 euros. my question is, isnt the "china" wordings on the connecting jack ample proof that it is a fake? cos ive read somewhere else in the forum that the earphones are only either made in japan or in the states. would someone please clear this up for me before i return it to the seller? thank you and a happy new year!

regards
thomcat.

Jan 3, 2009 at 12:12 PM Post #10 of 22
well, fake or not do you think they sound good. i cant imagine they are genuine at that price but buyers seem happy enough with them on the guys feedback

btw if u check one of the links posted above u can see the word china stamped on a gen pair so that in itself isnt proof of anything

Jan 3, 2009 at 12:17 PM Post #11 of 22
No, EX700 isn't made in Japan. AFAIK, there are three places that make them, China, Thailand, and Philippine. I got mine directly from Sony and it still has a small 'China' printed on the jack. Than again, there is no such thing as 'really cheap' EX700.

Jan 3, 2009 at 12:27 PM Post #12 of 22
well they sound minimal muffled but good actually and i think i still need to listen to it over the weekend to be sure, and i posted this message right after seeing the china wording because i just remembered in my head that they are not produced in china.

so are you saying that the link provided by the user "knights" is a genuine pair? i thought he meant that those were fake.

and the seller i bought these from (ebay germany) is a one time seller and as it was an auction i thought the price wouldve gone much higher but it just didnt. therefore im not sure now :s

but my goodness you are fast! thanks!

cheers
thomcat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back