Fake q-jays??
Mar 9, 2011 at 1:25 AM Post #46 of 49
The iems in use are in my signature and my iem history in the IEMs list. I insert almost as deeply as possible, there's  a sweetspot somewhere deep in there using the included foam tips, when it's in there they are can only be taken off by pulling the cord. It's hard to understand that last sentence, but I think you're saying that only the cable is visible once they're deep due to their small housing. I agree  

Mar 11, 2011 at 6:47 AM Post #47 of 49
So I just bought a pair...
The current price is 99 Canadian, I offered 85 and got a counteroffer, 90 CAD. So 90 + 21 in shipping to Sweden is 111 CAD.
Still a pretty good price. The only thing I don't like about them is the color... I actually hate the color.
I wonder if it is possible to exchange the unopened box for a pair of black ones...
What if I walk into a store here in Sweden and tell them I got them for my birthday, but I hate the color so I want to exchange them for a pair of the black ones, but I don't have a receipt etc because it was a gift... Are the boxes the same all over the world? I know some manufacturers use different boxes in different parts of the world.

edit:
A question for all you who received yours; does the seller mark the package as a gift?

Mar 11, 2011 at 7:55 AM Post #48 of 49

Quote:
So I just bought a pair...
The current price is 99 Canadian, I offered 85 and got a counteroffer, 90 CAD. So 90 + 21 in shipping to Sweden is 111 CAD.
Still a pretty good price. The only thing I don't like about them is the color... I actually hate the color.
I wonder if it is possible to exchange the unopened box for a pair of black ones...
What if I walk into a store here in Sweden and tell them I got them for my birthday, but I hate the color so I want to exchange them for a pair of the black ones, but I don't have a receipt etc because it was a gift... Are the boxes the same all over the world? I know some manufacturers use different boxes in different parts of the world.

edit:
A question for all you who received yours; does the seller mark the package as a gift?

I didnt ask him and he didnt marked it by himself. My jays stuck in customs FYI

Mar 11, 2011 at 5:39 PM Post #49 of 49
Hi all,

I have a bit of a problem. Love the Qjays with most music. But compared with the M2s...find it lacking in bass department when listening to music with a beat.
Now I always feel the urge to switch IEMs depending on music. To be honest drives me a bit crazy.

Maybe if i can fit the Qjays properly...the bass would become better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back