Fake q-jays??
Feb 28, 2011 at 3:35 PM Post #31 of 49
Thats great quad. How does it comapre with your other IEMs?
Agree with the case.Its pretty useless.It can fit the Iem and the extension...but the fit is really really tight. using the brainwazs case.

Feb 28, 2011 at 4:34 PM Post #32 of 49
Many thanks to the OP from me too!
beerchug.gif
I was planning that at some point after spending quality time with my Brainwavz M1 i would jump to a higher quality iem. Maybe FA DBA02 or the Brainwavz B2. Fortunately this came up and grabbed the deal on the q-jays since i always liked the q-jays.
Now lets hope the Jays arrive, and arrive well. A new era is awaiting
ksc75smile.gif

Mar 2, 2011 at 2:53 PM Post #41 of 49

Quote:
The seller flat our declined my offer, didn't even make a counteroffer with me...

Those offers were at the first listing. He first listed the q-jays at 80$. He now increased the price in the 2nd listing and since these sell like donuts i think the seller might want a higher price.

Mar 2, 2011 at 3:06 PM Post #42 of 49

Quote:
Those offers were at the first listing. He first listed the q-jays at 80$. He now increased the price in the 2nd listing and since these sell like donuts i think the seller might want a higher price.

yeah, i figured i'd at least get a counteroffer. Oh well. I can't really afford to drop $100 bucks on earphones right now anyways. Just bought my fiancée a platinum wedding band...

Mar 5, 2011 at 2:59 PM Post #44 of 49
Just got these recently and all is great, though I don't like the color scheme honestly (white) and as noted the extension cord is too long, luckily I'm using another one that works fairly well. It also honestly doesn't feel like a quality product, but at <110$ it's fine. The sound is quite different than the rest of the stuff I have, easily the most prominent treble and it reminds me of the RE0. Now, most if not all of my recordings are naturally sibilance free and smooth and these aren't adding any of that but the treble is a bit hot. The mids are very dry but actually sound natural to me for some reason, very clean yet not metallic though that may change with time. The imaging doesn't seem to be as great as the B2/DBA02 and the bass is probably a touch less punchy but it's very very close in the latter. The fit is kind of bothersome as it's really deep insertion and even when I get it in, it's hard to take off because the housing is not in my reach and therefore I have to slowly pull the cable. The tips that it came with are pretty decent, but I have settled with the Klipsch oval double flanges I have. Overall, great for the price and I'm glad I have an iem like this with me at the moment because it's so contrasting to the others, it makes the SM3 sound dark and the cymbal crashes have that decay the Earsonics can't match.   

Mar 5, 2011 at 5:50 PM Post #45 of 49
Hi inks, which iems do you have? How deep do you inserts them? I donte dare to put them to deep.always able grab them ends with fingers. The end cables hangs out.The qjays are so small I think I cant put them alles them way indah with just them cables outside. But aeems to deeo for

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back