Fake or real ?
Jul 27, 2012 at 12:14 PM Post #2 of 11
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002EL4RIE/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&seller=A70TKJ85CCU3K

Jul 27, 2012 at 12:53 PM Post #6 of 11
[size=small]
[size=small] [size=1.45em]$159.00[/size] & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver ShippingDetails 

Eligible for 
sip-prime-check-badge._V192192372_.gif

Learn more
[/size]
[size=small] Used - Like New
[/size]
[size=small]
FULFILLMENT BY AMAZON
  1. Seller Rating:
    stars-4-5._V192261415_.gif
    88% positive over the past 12 months. (37 total ratings)
  2. In Stock. Want it delivered Saturday, July 28? Order it in the next 5 hours and 37 minutes, and choose Saturday Delivery at checkout. See details 
    Domestic shipping rates and return policy.
[/size]
[/size]  
i was trying to post this...i would prefer to buy direct from amazon.

Jul 27, 2012 at 12:57 PM Post #7 of 11
[size=small]
[size=small] [size=1.45em]$199.87[/size] & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver ShippingDetails 

Eligible for 
sip-prime-check-badge._V192192372_.gif

Learn more
[/size]
[size=small] Used - Like New
[/size]
[size=small] FULFILLMENT BY AMAZON
  1. Seller: Eonline
  2. Seller Rating:
    stars-5-0._V192261437_.gif
    96% positive over the past 12 months. (708 total ratings)
  3. In Stock. Want it delivered Saturday, July 28? Order it in the next 0 hours and 48 minutes, and choose Saturday Delivery at checkout. See details 
    Domestic shipping rates and return policy.
  4. Brand New in Retail Box, Never Opened, NEVER USED.
[/size]
[/size]  
or this one if u want a brand new set with box.

Jul 27, 2012 at 12:58 PM Post #8 of 11
hum okay i prefer to get new one... not used.. but it's a good idea

Do you prefer amazon for the full refund ?

because if i use paypal ...I have a warranty and the guy on ebay offer a 

[size=small]
Returns:​
[size=small]
30 day money back, buyer pays return shipping
[/size]
[/size]

Jul 27, 2012 at 1:05 PM Post #9 of 11
u can take your chances and report back :p
i have no experience buying from ebay...maybe others can give u some views.
popcorn.gif

Jul 27, 2012 at 1:42 PM Post #10 of 11
My personal preference is go with a reputable dealer with dealing with any decently large amount of money, I am especially weary of Ebay with how many counterfeits there are out there. If you go the ebay route examine the pictures and than the item when you get it as they may be different from what they show you to what you get. I know if I were selling counterfeits on ebay I would have pictures of legit ones for people to see and than sell the very convincing fake ones, so be careful of that. And that most people don't look at the small details to find counterfeits so you can't always rely on the feedback to find out if it's a good seller.

Jul 27, 2012 at 5:46 PM Post #11 of 11
I have some experience on eBay, nothing much. I've always bought from reputable sellers. The feedback right away is a great indicator, a top seller with a score over 5000 will not scam you, period. Photos are also important, if they have just a stock photo with their logo on it it's not as good as a photo they themselves took. The seller you indicated seemed ok, I'd buy from him if I were into bass Monsters, pun totally lame and intended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back