Fake or Real Monster Turbines?
Sep 12, 2010 at 7:30 AM Post #8 of 32
those are fake, i got a brand new box infront of me atm and it should be the right earphone that is placed horizontal on the box

i got a new pair off warranty with monster brand new in plastic

let me know if you still want to purchase turbines

Sep 12, 2010 at 10:03 AM Post #10 of 32
because i got a pair of shure 530's for a good price a month or two ago so i no longer need the replacement turbines

tho i might keep the turbines if i can find a buyer in aus

the new turbines are better than the ones i originally had the newer model uses a L connector and is black chrome now

Sep 12, 2010 at 1:42 PM Post #12 of 32
So I am assuming these are fake as well? They are only $ 125 :) 
http://www.amazon.com/MONSTER-TURBINE-COPPER-EAR-HEADPHONES/dp/B003UDEKD2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1284313284&sr=8-3

Sep 12, 2010 at 5:14 PM Post #13 of 32
matto you can check the monster site convoy sells them now in sydney 

i bought them for like 150 with shipping from amazon US half a year ago and i sent them to convoy for warranty. they shipped me a completely new pair from the US. I'm selling them for 100 I can take pictures if you like.

ummm ill be honest with you the turbines are pretty good but i always thought to myself i wish i spent more for the pros but if your on a budget def get the turbines

Sep 13, 2010 at 3:38 AM Post #14 of 32
oO 100 really does sound tempting and they are sealed and you'll provide a proof of purchase etc etc so just incase it breaks again?

Arr i'm such a sucker for consumerism, just bought a damn laptop and am looking at buying new PC speakers and just bought a 360 elite which i havnt even taken out of the box damn....

Sep 13, 2010 at 4:02 AM Post #15 of 32
i have an amazon electronic receipt i guess from purchase history, an invoice from convoy (aus distributor) and its sealed. I guess the great thing about monster is the lifetime warranty. Are you in Australia tho? 

Don't worry i would say i have spent about 1k in the past few months since i found this site...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back