Extremely disappointed with Shure SE210
May 18, 2009 at 2:53 AM Post #16 of 21
Is there really no consensus on what is good. It doesn't have to be IEM's, it can be earphones. I just want a great sounding and reliable listening device which is better than the e2c's.

May 18, 2009 at 3:28 AM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
se210 and scl3 / E3c are the basicaly the same thing, so if u dont like the 210 dont bother getting the E3c

aren't the e3c's better than the e2c's?

May 19, 2009 at 4:06 AM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
aren't the e3c's better than the e2c's?

I have a hard time imagining the person that wouldn't think so, but you know how that goes. And if the E2c is clearly superior to the SE110, which I've never heard anyone contradict, I'm not sure one can say categorically that the E3c isn't superior to the SE210, but (i) I realize that's the conventional wisdom, (ii) mark2410 knows considerably more about headphones than I do, and (iii) I've never heard the SE210.

May 31, 2009 at 6:25 AM Post #19 of 21
Hi guys, I take back what I said about the SE210's. I simply had a defective pair, which i exchanged. I can certainly say that these are very good or decent headphones. I was blown away listening to a Lateralus by Tool on these in lossless.

May 31, 2009 at 8:14 AM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi guys, I take back what I said about the SE210's. I simply had a defective pair, which i exchanged. I can certainly say that these are very good or decent headphones. I was blown away listening to a Lateralus by Tool on these in lossless.

there's a lesson in this I think. haha Now am wondering if mine were defective!!
Enjoy my friend!
jecklinsmile.gif
and don't forget to never judge a phone by the first listen or should that be first pair!LOL

May 31, 2009 at 8:54 AM Post #21 of 21
Well the mid wire connector piece was all screwed up. If I roted it or moved it the sound would completely change as well as volume.

I mean they are no where near as good as the 530's but still decent for the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back