Extra Value Provision with the Reservation Activity for Mont Blanc/E12
Jan 14, 2013 at 9:48 AM Post #106 of 125
Just got an email from FiiO, They have been shipped!  Now comes several days of checking my tracking info every couple of hours :)
It is posted earlier in this thread, or the main E12 thread.  I believe there will be a large run at the end of February or beginning of March...

Thanks for the heads up

Jan 15, 2013 at 11:24 AM Post #108 of 125
The E12 has landed in the US.  According to DHL tracking it is "Processed at LOS ANGELES GATEWAY - USA."  Come on baby!!!!!

Jan 15, 2013 at 12:25 PM Post #111 of 125
When did you guys receive your shipping confirmation email from FiiO? I didn't get any email from them regarding the shipping of my E12 yet... 
confused.gif

Jan 15, 2013 at 2:21 PM Post #113 of 125
Quote:
11th Jan is when I got my dispatch email. I also had a few earlier asking me to check the PI form in case of any errors.

Yes, I also got that email about checking my PI. There as an error in my address and I asked it to be corrected. Then I got a confirmation email about the correction I requested, but since then, nothing else. I'm going to email FiiO support right away...

Jan 15, 2013 at 2:25 PM Post #114 of 125
Yes, I also got that email about checking my PI. There as an error in my address and I asked it to be corrected. Then I got a confirmation email about the correction I requested, but since then, nothing else. I'm going to email FiiO support right away...

Make sure you reply using the same ticket ID Fiio created.

Jan 15, 2013 at 2:28 PM Post #115 of 125
Early first impressions: excellent build quality - it feels extremely solid. The volume knob is absolutely not going to move on its own - even with the amp stuffed in a snug pocket. The knob is very nicely knurled, and the E12 is heavier than I expected; it feels like quality. The red/blue LED is nice, as are the different blinking modes to indicate charging/charged, etc.

I have two pairs of headphones: Audez'e LCD2s for use only at home with a Violectric V200 (in the living room) and an O2 (in the bedroom), and V-Moda VTF-100s for portable use (with an iPad/iPhone with FiiO E17 & E09K at work). My intention is to leave the E17/E09K permanently at work, and to use the E12 and M-100s as my portable rig...

I'll post sound quality impressions later.

Jan 15, 2013 at 2:28 PM Post #116 of 125
Quote:
Make sure you reply using the same ticket ID Fiio created.

Yes, I did. And everytime I emailed FiiO about the E12, I got a confirmation email from them. It's just weird that they didn't tell me anything about the shipping... Anyway, I've just emailed them now about this matter. Now I wait...

Jan 15, 2013 at 4:17 PM Post #118 of 125
Early first impressions: excellent build quality - it feels extremely solid. The volume knob is absolutely not going to move on its own - even with the amp stuffed in a snug pocket. The knob is very nicely knurled, and the E12 is heavier than I expected; it feels like quality. The red/blue LED is nice, as are the different blinking modes to indicate charging/charged, etc.

I have two pairs of headphones: Audez'e LCD2s for use only at home with a Violectric V200 (in the living room) and an O2 (in the bedroom), and V-Moda VTF-100s for portable use (with an iPad/iPhone with FiiO E17 & E09K at work). My intention is to leave the E17/E09K permanently at work, and to use the E12 and M-100s as my portable rig...

I'll post sound quality impressions later.

The suspense is killing us :)

Mine is being flown across the UK now to couriers local depot.

Jan 15, 2013 at 4:20 PM Post #119 of 125

Nice!
Just according to keikaku.

Jan 16, 2013 at 6:12 AM Post #120 of 125
Mine arrived very early this morning. It's on charge and will post sound review much later today.

First impressions of the hardware are omg. It's beautiful. It's looks thin and sexy. The photos don't fully capture its full impact. I will try and take a few later. Very impressed so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back