Extortion..??
May 18, 2011 at 12:52 AM Post #16 of 24
You should have hit her up for "another" night in a hotel room.

I would have turned the tables and start insisting on a relationship, possibly marriage.

That would have sent her packing, fast.

May 18, 2011 at 12:53 AM Post #17 of 24
I took a girl from a club home had protected sex. I get a call about two weeks later and she is telling me how she missed her period and how she thinks she might be pregnant. I just laughed as I knew how careful it was. I figure it was just her attempt at making me sweat for never calling her again. I just laughed and let her no I had NO worries!

May 18, 2011 at 3:22 AM Post #20 of 24
This scam is based on a percentage. This is just like the Money Transfer scam. If they contact 500 people or 1000 people one will go all in and they get the money. She is on the phone right now! Reading a script which has all the perfect answers for any response. You ended up part of the percentage which did not respond.

May 18, 2011 at 3:58 AM Post #22 of 24
I was going to see if the reverse psychology would work... I actually missed a private number call today! So im wondering if she is back with some more details for me! Oh geeze! 

Quote:
You should have hit her up for "another" night in a hotel room.

I would have turned the tables and start insisting on a relationship, possibly marriage.

That would have sent her packing, fast.

May 18, 2011 at 4:12 AM Post #23 of 24
>I would have turned the tables and start insisting on a relationship, possibly marriage.

biggrin.gif
 for the win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back