Explain your avatar
Sep 13, 2012 at 1:15 AM Post #1,848 of 3,006
My new avatar is Akane from Yuru Yuri. Yes, she's wearing underwear on her head. (She has a thing for her sister.
tongue.gif
)

Sep 13, 2012 at 1:29 AM Post #1,849 of 3,006
Quote:
How will he react? lol

LOL, no idea!  I say we just surprise him! 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
I still don't understand what the whole pony thing is supposed to about...
¯\(°_o)/¯​

Yeah, a bit lost on that one.  I think that we're supposed to know the link between Nozomi and pony to figure that one out.  Silent, please enlighten us please! 
biggrin.gif

In the meantime, the obobskivich October is growing on me more and more.  Maybe a bunch of people on other forums can do tha same and we can start a meme.

Sep 13, 2012 at 1:35 AM Post #1,850 of 3,006
LOL, no idea!  I say we just surprise him!  :D

Yeah, a bit lost on that one.  I think that we're supposed to know the link between Nozomi and pony to figure that one out.  Silent, please enlighten us please!  :D

In the meantime, the obobskivich October is growing on me more and more.  Maybe a bunch of people on other forums can do tha same and we can start a meme.
There was a connection? I thought Silent was just referencing the plans for My Little March that were mentioned awhile ago.

Sep 13, 2012 at 2:12 AM Post #1,852 of 3,006
Sep 13, 2012 at 5:55 AM Post #1,857 of 3,006
Quote:
Quote:
LOL, no idea!  I say we just surprise him! 
biggrin.gif

Yeah, a bit lost on that one.  I think that we're supposed to know the link between Nozomi and pony to figure that one out.  Silent, please enlighten us please! 
biggrin.gif

There was a connection? I thought Silent was just referencing the plans for My Little March that were mentioned awhile ago.

Currently in-session with Tina Guo - "Forbidden City"

For clarity (@ this hour?
rolleyes.gif
) I was speaking to what we covered earlier in the year. And suggested in the spirit of fun (October Obob...). Implied, as it directly followed the four previous posts regarding "OO."

Sep 13, 2012 at 3:49 PM Post #1,859 of 3,006
Quote:

rolleyes.gif
) I was speaking to what we covered earlier in the year. And suggested in the spirit of fun (October Obob...). Implied, as it directly followed the four previous posts regarding "OO."

Oh I see... okay, obobskivich October is on!

BTW, now have gone 72 hours with a total of under 8 hours of sleep... not feeling my best.

Sep 13, 2012 at 4:47 PM Post #1,860 of 3,006
Quote:
Quote:

rolleyes.gif

Oh I see... okay, obobskivich October is on!

BTW, now have gone 72 hours with a total of under 8 hours of sleep... not feeling my best.

I'm close behind... 6 hours of sleep in the last 50-60. I am dragging. Maybe I need to kick up
tongue_smile.gif
 this once elegant jasmine dragon pearl tea! And when you get a chance, you gotta hear Tina get wicked on electric cello with "Forbidden City."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back