Explain your avatar
Jan 11, 2012 at 6:55 PM Post #812 of 3,006
Best band ever --------->

Don't really like that guys voice to be honest. I like Blind Guardian better if I had to pick something power metalish. (which I suppose is close enough to what wintersun is)

Regarding my avatar. It's keen. You know. Keen. Probably from keen 4 by the looks of it, but I'm not entirely sure about that.

Jan 11, 2012 at 6:57 PM Post #813 of 3,006

Quote:
New avatar, best band ever. 0.0
Holy $#!% Beautiful Death is an amazing song!!!!!! Downloading my FLAC copy of the CD from a torrent with 1 seeder...
frown.gif
21 hours remaining. Its worth it.

Welcome to the family. All praise god jari maenpaa and his godly voice and guitar skills.

Yes i'm a wintersun fanboi.

Jan 11, 2012 at 6:59 PM Post #814 of 3,006
Don't really like that guys voice to be honest. I like Blind Guardian better if I had to pick something power metalish. (which I suppose is close enough to what wintersun is)
Regarding my avatar. It's keen. You know. Keen. Probably from keen 4 by the looks of it, but I'm not entirely sure about that.

Holy poop thats a good band!!!! Jeez I have been missing out on power metal my whole life!

Jan 11, 2012 at 11:06 PM Post #823 of 3,006
Giygas. Any old school gamer, or Mother fan worth their salt, should know how facking creepy this final boss is.

And the music. *shudders*

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyQp9n4IY3w[/VIDEO]

This music keeps me up at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back