Explain your avatar
Dec 15, 2011 at 4:13 AM Post #511 of 3,006
Quote:

Maybe I'll start trolling again... 
rolleyes.gif

Welcome back.

Dec 15, 2011 at 2:53 PM Post #513 of 3,006
Gotta say, Parall3l's current avatar looks great. = )

Dec 15, 2011 at 7:09 PM Post #515 of 3,006

Quote:
Guys, be sure and troll the next idiot who propositions you without doing a reverse image search on your avatar...

Better yet, get as many as you can to agree to meet up in one place and bring flowers. Then set up a camera and laugh at all the blokes who show up and dismally see all the other knobs carrying bouquets... 

Dec 15, 2011 at 7:13 PM Post #516 of 3,006
Quote:
Better yet, get as many as you can to agree to meet up in one place and bring flowers. Then set up a camera and laugh at all the blokes who show up and dismally see all the other knobs carrying bouquets... 

That's pretty good.  I was thinking something like telling them you wanted to do kinkier and kinkier things until they ran away on their own...

Dec 15, 2011 at 7:16 PM Post #518 of 3,006
Dec 15, 2011 at 8:03 PM Post #520 of 3,006

Quote:
I can't find that article now...

A friend of mine did it a few years ago, setting up a fake profile on a dating site and wrangling several dozen guys into a meetup. He told them to bring a canned drink for identification (I think it was a Dr. Pepper? don't remember this detail) and laughed when all the nearby shops sold out of the drink and there were guys running around desperately trying to find one. 

Dec 15, 2011 at 8:09 PM Post #521 of 3,006
Quote:
A friend of mine did it a few years ago, setting up a fake profile on a dating site and wrangling several dozen guys into a meetup. He told them to bring a canned drink for identification (I think it was a Dr. Pepper? don't remember this detail) and laughed when all the nearby shops sold out of the drink and there were guys running around desperately trying to find one. 

Ok.  That's actually mean.  Way different situation.

If someone propositions you out of the blue sings up to a forum about headphones just to talk dirty to you via PM then they deserve what's coming to them but a fake profile on a dating site is pretty mean...

Dec 15, 2011 at 8:15 PM Post #522 of 3,006
Quote:

I think I saw something like this in a video for social psychology. People were told to meet outside of a pay phone on some busy street corner. Half a dozen people were standing around all at once in suits and carrying roses.

I'm not sure what lesson it was supposed to be teaching. Social influence or something.

Dec 15, 2011 at 8:27 PM Post #523 of 3,006

Quote:

this happened a couple weeks ago (maybe a month) and the guy waited an hour and took photos and did a publicity thing. It was hilarious and awkward because almost everyone waited the full hour despite there being about 15 other people standing around with flowers in the same area (bus stop).

good times.

Dec 15, 2011 at 8:52 PM Post #524 of 3,006
^ MEEE!!!!!!!!! do do DO DO do do do DO do do do DO DO do DO DO do Do DOOO dooo do bi do doooo do bi do bi DOOO!

Dec 15, 2011 at 10:06 PM Post #525 of 3,006

Quote:
^ MEEE!!!!!!!!! do do DO DO do do do DO do do do DO DO do DO DO do Do DOOO dooo do bi do doooo do bi do bi DOOO!

I just read that in girs voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back