Exactly how many Ue-10 Pro owners exist on Head-Fi?
Mar 29, 2006 at 9:52 PM Post #31 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Welly Wu
What about Tyll Hertsens and the people over at HeadRoom Corporation?
confused.gif

I remember Jamie from Headroom having them at the last Grado Labs meet.

Mar 29, 2006 at 10:28 PM Post #32 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by rx7_fan
Jasper, LFF, [size=medium]BRBJackson[/size], Brianknewbie, Tyll, Lindrome, lovebell,

Actually, count me in for TWO pairs
tongue.gif

Mar 30, 2006 at 12:14 AM Post #33 of 72
Quote:

Since I published my professional review of the Ultimate Ears Ue-10 PRO

Welly, I didn't know you were a professional reviewer. Where was it published? I wouldn't mind reading it.

Mar 30, 2006 at 2:35 AM Post #34 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by radrd
Welly, I didn't know you were a professional reviewer. Where was it published? I wouldn't mind reading it.

I was curious about that too.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 30, 2006 at 2:53 AM Post #35 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by rx7_fan
Jasper, [size=medium]LFF[/size], BRBJackson, Brianknewbie, Tyll, Lindrome, lovebell,

Thanks for counting me in.
icon10.gif

Mar 30, 2006 at 3:05 AM Post #36 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by BRBJackson
Actually, count me in for TWO pairs
tongue.gif

Some people have all the luck!
tongue.gif

Mar 30, 2006 at 3:23 AM Post #37 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
I know he seems to have gone net dark, and he's not well liked by the UE10 mafia, but Lindrone has Sensas and UE's.
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah, I haven't seen lindrone in over a year. He was getting into digital photography, so maybe that took over. He no longer has the ue10. It broke and had them replaced it with the ue5c, which he prefered.

I still use my ue10 daily. The sensas are still dead and are just custom earplugs now.

Mar 30, 2006 at 7:31 AM Post #38 of 72
Oh yeah, now I remember. I remember him getting the UE5c's, but didn't remember the fate of the UE10's.

I just remember the UE10 mafia types (and by that, I don't just mean one who owns UE10's.. but rather a UE10 owner who's a special kind of aggressive about their choice) realllly didn't like him, and he was reallllly beyond fed up with the aggro.

He also had a WoW forum on his own site, from which he also disappeared (the site is now shut down), and he was a mod at a site from which he disappeared..he even plunked down a sizeable chunk of change there, and there's no way to send him what he paid for.

Either he was so completely over being Lindrone, or something happened to him.
frown.gif
I just hope he's ok and happy.

Mar 30, 2006 at 7:53 AM Post #39 of 72
just curious? Any of you UE10 Pro owner already pre-ordered the Shure e500??

I am so tempted.

Mar 30, 2006 at 8:04 AM Post #40 of 72
I guess I'm already accounted for by Welly Wu, in any case... count me in.
smily_headphones1.gif

Almost two years since I purchased and always very, very satisfied of my blue little jewels!
biggrin.gif

No, why should we order Shure E500?
wink.gif

Mar 30, 2006 at 8:07 AM Post #41 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by solvexyz
just curious? Any of you UE10 Pro owner already pre-ordered the Shure e500??

I am so tempted.

Just a mere Sensa owner here, but I have mixed feelings about the e500. On the one hand, it's new technology, and by all accounts sounds awesome. On the other... the sound is only as awesome as the fit, and those universals, be it foamies, or triflange, or soft tips or whatever... just don't fit me right.

So not only would it be more fiddly for me to put on, but I'd take a tremendous hit in comfort, and probably... due to poor fit.. if there was a sound quality increase, it'd be lost on me...

No, looks like, for me, the E500 is a no-go. I'm too happy with something that actually fits my ears and is comfortable.

But most people's ears aren't as fiddly as mine. For my ears, once I've gone custom I can never go back.

Apr 7, 2006 at 6:06 PM Post #45 of 72
Another one here, UE10Pro transparent/black with a partial green cable :/ But I still love them. Had them for around a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back